the Rift

[OPEN] Rome was built in a day... wait what

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus the Morningstar

A group began to gather; Cera, Megeara and a dark foal at her side, along with a large black stud Bucephalus didn't think he'd seen before... or if he did it was fleeting considering all the socializing the Morningstar did. His attention went to the foal, and a pang of longing and guilt plagued him.

How long had it been since he'd seen Tempe and Breccan? His son had vanished off the face of the earth, and his daughter might as well have. Didn't help their idiot mother hardly paid a single brain cell towards their well-being. Buce's golden gaze moved from the foal to Ampere, listening as she described the arena but his attention was obviously not entirely upon her.

"An arena... Hmm, sounds like a good idea. A place for the herd to gather, promote more social gatherings. Mind describing it so Cera and I may get to work?" He shifted in place, a growing excitement building in his limbs. Azeeza perked up, then chirruped and fluttered across the sand, landing by Buce's legs and nestling against her prancing bondmate, his excitement fueling her own, her wings fluttering at the air.

"This will be fun, eh?" He looked to Cera, a grin breaking out across his refined features. Anxious to get started he moved, pawing chunks of ore together into neater piles, Azeeza chittering in excitement, helping Buce by grasping a chunk of ore in a foot and dragging it with her towards whatever pile he was working on, dumping it. She didn't notice his amused smile or that he generally moved the piece she brought into the correct pile.

@[Ampere] @[Cera] @[Megeara] @[Mordecai] @[Einarr]
GO GO GOOOOO XD
Can't Chain Me Down
I'm Comin' At You At The Speed Of Sound
Image :: Table

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Rome was built in a day... wait what - by Ampere - 03-08-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Rome was built in a day... wait what - by Bucephalus - 03-26-2015, 08:10 PM