[OPEN] Rome was built in a day... wait what

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
Megaera & Mordecai
maybe i need the cracks in my skin, emotions are hard to carry
maybe i need the strength in your eyes to cut through the morning time

Daughter… daughter…. mother… Mai… The honorifics, the familial titles, circled themselves in her mind and Megaera repeated them to herself, testing the weight of each. When they settled, she was surprised and pleased that they were not as frightening as before, not as foreign. Ampere, Bucephalus, Cera… not a one of them flinched or cast any aspersions at the idea of Megaera becoming a mother to this child. Cera had reached out to greet her as they approached, had been just and warm and open as ever he had been. Now remembered that Ampere had a young son as well, and that had not diminished the respect she commended amongst the warrior class. Meg had never thought Ampere less of a fighter for having a child, so why had the realms warred so much within her?

With that inaugural introduction over, and no parties worse for wear, a warm glow seemed to sprout from Meg, finally a spark of true hope that she could be both. She looked down at Mordecai and nearly sighed. She was beautiful. And in such a short time the girl had taken such a tight grip on her heart, Meg no longer felt the urge to try and shake loose. Dark eyes moved upwards to find her daughter’s father… Well, that was still a bridge to be crossed…

Talk of the proposed arena had Meg relaxing back towards her normal self again, though always one part of her mind remained on the feel on Mordecai at her side. She even laughed aloud at Ampere’s description of a spikey boundary. “That would definitely make in interesting, and an added challenge, I like it.” The blue mare began to set the metal pieces in motion and Meg moved forward to help her pull.

Tags: @[Ampere] @[Bucephalus] @[Cera]
Notes: Feel free to skip around Meg as this moves forward. PP allowed, she’s free to help with whatever. :D
Lines and shading by BronzeHalo
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
Rome was built in a day... wait what - by Ampere - 03-08-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Rome was built in a day... wait what - by Megaera - 03-29-2015, 01:38 PM