the Rift

hey hey, listen here

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
Your parents must have known your future downfall, or did you name yourself after your dependence? Well, until you tell us we'll just have to assume the worst.

I could take you on, despite our similarities--you lack ponderosity!

I like that song that is named after you. There are no lyrics to get stuck in my head, so I give an A+ to I-doser.

AB: 0/4
WE: 0/4
DT: 0/3
HF: 0/3

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas defends his Legatus, Oxy is safe.

Your parents must have known your future downfall, or did you name yourself after your dependence? Well, until you tell us we'll just have to assume the worst. // He is dependent on his drugs, constantly.

I could take you on, despite our similarities--you lack ponderosity! // Both are shire/draft breeds. He is a heavy set character.

I like that song that is named after you. There are no lyrics to get stuck in my head, so I give an A+ to I-doser. // I-doser is a reference to his drug habits.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
Your parents must have known your future downfall, or did you name yourself after your dependence? Well, until you tell us we'll just have to assume the worst. drug reference, as well as history reference. He won't reveal his history.

I could take you on, despite our similarities--you lack ponderosity! Oxy is described as being underweight.

I like that song that is named after you. There are no lyrics to get stuck in my head, so I give an A+ to I-doser. i-doser has a song titled "Oxy"

Oxy was sought.

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme