[PRIVATE] Paid Vacation

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

VOODOO && OUIJA
"there's a shadow just behind me shrouding every step i take,
making every promise empty, pointing every finger at me."

Ouija scrambles at your feet, the strong click, click, click of her jaws snapping together as she bites at flies making your skin crawl. "Oui!" you finally growl after what has to be the three hundredth time she's made that disgusting noise. The kit freezes in her steps, big ears folding back and shoulders slumping as she cowards down.. as if you've ever given her a reason to do so anyway. 'Sorry. So many bugs.' she whimpers, forgiveness heavy in her voice. Recently, she had begun to pick up emotions and pull them into conversation, making you feel even worse when you had to scold her for being a pest.

Slowly the two of you amble toward the oasis, morning quickly creeping over the horizon, the sun leaching any of the dew that may have formed on the tops of the desert flowers during the night. Eventually the pool comes into view and a heavy sigh leaves your chest, lifeless eyes flitting to the small ball of white and brown fur as your bonded trots away to find her breakfast. 'Want bird?' the kit squeaks in your mind, taking our precious space as your bond grows closer and closer with the day. You chuckle to yourself, shaking your long skull back and forth as the young companion babbles about her favorite snacks, thick forelock still curly and voluminous since your patrol on the beach.

The mare with the glowing horn, Sikeax, stands at the water's edge, sleepiness heavy on her small face. "Morning." you offer to the champagne washed woman, glossy eyes placing the crinkled sunburns along her soft snout. Your brows narrow carefully, discomfort invading your chest; no matter the amount of pain, you hate to see any herd mate - or any one really - uncomfortable.

"Voodoo." 'Ouija.' 'Voices'

image credits
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Paid Vacation - by Sikeax - 03-11-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Paid Vacation - by Voodoo - 03-12-2015, 12:14 PM
RE: Paid Vacation - by Sikeax - 04-14-2015, 11:34 PM