the Rift

[PRIVATE] all i need is you by my side

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
RANJIRI
give me strength when i am standing and faith when i fall

My eyes had stayed rooted to the ground, my guilt rendering me unable to meet Cera's eyes and see that he wasn't wearing a look of anger, hurt, betrayal, disgust, or hatred that I might have expected. I would have seen nothing but his love for me, though at that moment in time I was completely undeserving of it. I had treated him horribly and even though, at that moment in time, my actions had seemed logical and with reason it was stupid. I had very nearly thrown away everything that I had held dear and it had taken losing Hototo for me to realize just how much my brothers meant to me. I couldn't bear the thought of never apologizing to Cera, begging for his forgiveness, and getting back one of the only people left in my life that truly meant something to me.

"You are long forgiven, princess."

It took me a few seconds to soak in what Cera had said, to understand the forgiveness that Cera so readily offered, to know that he didn't hate me for all of the awful things that I had said to him. I could not honestly say that I would be so easily forgiving, but I was thankful that Cera was. I don't know what I would have done had I lost him and Hototo within a few weeks of one another. It would have been far too much for me to handle and I think I would have shattered into millions of tiny pieces.

When I finally looked up I could see the expression of love he wore and the way his wings were open to me. I stepped into his embrace, my eyes closing as I rested my cheek against his neck. "I'm sorry." I said again. "I'm terrible, horrible, and I don't deserve a brother like you."

@[Cera]

"."

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
all i need is you by my side - by Cera - 03-12-2015, 01:58 AM
RE: all i need is you by my side - by Ranjiri - 03-12-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: all i need is you by my side - by Cera - 03-20-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: all i need is you by my side - by Ranjiri - 03-24-2015, 07:09 PM