the Rift

[PRIVATE] Waste

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css"></style>
White December

He seemed to realize his fatal error too late. It was evident as he watched her fall a part into the hot mess she truly was before him, past the point of repair. The gun had been fire and the bullet had met its target head on; a bullseye. Her breathing shallowed as she could only look at him, stare and let it all crash down upon as her as there was nothing left to do. She had opened up, had released the tension and broken down the walls that shielded her heart away from those who tried to harm it. But her mistake had been that she had revealed it to the wrong person. At least she thought she did, until he was speaking again in an almost robotic tone. The statement had been a simple one, honest or something he felt he needed to say she didn't think either of them knew.

And in that moment as she stared at him and the tears continued to fall, and her body had begun to shiver from being soaked to the bone from her clumsy mishap; she had an epiphany. She hadn't noticed before, the way her body seemed to feel lighter once the tears had been shed and when she had let the emotions out. She had failed to be mindful of the sudden euphoria that seeped into her entire being and washed her anew. She felt as if she had been cleansed, washed of her sin and flaws and remade into an essence of purity. Was this what letting go felt like?

In the glow of the stars that suddenly seemed to shine brighter on her pearly bodice, Rostislav began to speak again, words slipping from his mouth in genuine tones that laced around her ears comfortingly. All she could do as he tried to make amends, in his own way of course, was give a soft smile. It was different than her usual awkward one; it was genuine and filled with emotion. It had a tender curl at the edges and you could see it spread to her eyes as for once she let the feeling overtake her. Her sodden limbs were stepping forward, and she was moving again towards him, though at a much slower pace. The smile still remained, but it had faltered slightly as she was now focused on a different task. She stopped when she was about a foot from him, looking down at his darker body and slowly lowering her head, steel eyes focused only on his gaze as she let one remark escape her, "You're stupid."

Her tone was different, still deep thanks to her vocals, but in it there was an honest sincerity, as if she did indeed feel that this unicorn was dumb, but not in a bad way. Dark lashes fluttered as she slowly blinked, looking at him for a moment longer before finally explaining what she meant, "We both know I am far from being nice and pretty. I am simply me, and that is all I have ever been. To try and describe me as anything different is only a waste of your time comrade." Her lips suddenly pursed in thought, looking briefly away from him to sort out what she was going to say next, pondering how the words were meant to flow from her without sounding utterly idiotic. How do you explain to someone that you still like them, even if they do not like you back? Did you even mention it at all? She supposed she would find out.

Her head lifted to its full height once again as she continued to face him, her features no longer revealing that smile, but still much softer than her usual stoic expression, "Despite how you feel, and how you see me, I still see you as my friend. I do not expect anything from you, though please know that I will remain loyal to you. Should you need me, I will be there. Should you... want me to be there, I will be there. I owe a lot to you, for even though I have not done much for you, you have done plenty for me; and for that I am grateful. To put it bluntly; I'm glad I met you Rostislav, even if we will never be mutual friends." She felt much better now, the breath escaping smoky lips smoothly as she closed her eyes and savored the sensation of feeling lighter than air. In a way he had freed her, from the chains she placed on herself in fear of being rejected and thrown aside if she were to truly be herself. To say she would no longer be stoic and off putting though would be a downright lie, but to those who have seen her, they would see that she had changed. She only hoped that it was for the better.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 819
Tag: @[Rostislav]
OOC: THE FEEEEEELLLSS}

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
Waste - by December - 03-12-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: Waste - by Rostislav - 03-12-2015, 11:38 PM