the Rift

[OPEN] Black Temple [Welcoming, Leads]

Elowyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The sheer lack of rules made Elowyn raise a brow. Her mother had been full of rules to follow. Do not follow her home, being the last one she bestowed upon Elowyn. That was the worst rule of them all. Her mother had taken a piece of Elowyn with her, and even though the daughter remained calm on the outside, a large piece of her happiness had been invested in her mother. It hurt, but the wound was easily covered by this new, enchanting world. That smile that never left Elowyn's face lost a little of its luster as she fell into her thoughts, but a screaming bird suddenly ensnared her attention. The creature that had traveled with Arah when they had met returned. What followed it, was one she did not recognize.

The way he carried himself seemed to indicate something, as well as the way her "friend" had welcomed him. Lord... did that make him the leader? Shock suddenly colors her vision as she flusters to find words to speak. Elowyn had never been presented to royalty before. How was she supposed to talk? Formally? Thankfully, this Deimos introduced himself, as well as presenting a question. It was much easier to answer than to think up a conversation. Elowyn began with a nod, her permanent bright smile returning. One needs to look their best for the leaders, because Ellie suspected that he could just as quickly make her leave as Arah had invited her. "Nice to meet you Lord Deimos," Her fluttery, innocent voice responded, while trying to contain her nerves. A few moments passed, as she pondered if she should introduce herself. Probably, considering if she wanted to be helpful, they would need to be able to contact her. Oh! And my name is Elowyn. She glances towards Arah, as if begging for confirmation that she was doing this whole thing right. Manners were not Ellie's strong suit. "I have basic knowledge of herbs and such, if that has a use here?" Her voice pitches at the end a little bit. She knows that dealing with herbs is not exactly a profession that anyone would willingly want. It was just a little job of hers that turned into a hobby when she was young. It was unimpressive, but sometimes helpful to have this knowledge. "Of course, if you find that insufficient I would be more than willing to learn another job. I'm pretty smart, well, for me." Her manners had completely fallen to the wayside now, and she knew it. She took a sheepish step backwards, glancing from Deimos to Arah as if waiting to be sent away. She would not fight to stay, most of all because she didn't know her right hoof from her left one. That would make her look more stupid than she already seemed.

talk talk talk

Elowyn
far away, long ago, glowing dim as an ember
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Black Temple [Welcoming, Leads] - by Arah - 03-13-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: Black Temple [Welcoming, Leads] - by Elowyn - 03-17-2015, 03:11 PM
RE: Black Temple [Welcoming, Leads] - by Deimos - 03-22-2015, 07:34 AM
RE: Black Temple [Welcoming, Leads] - by Arah - 03-24-2015, 01:37 AM
RE: Black Temple [Welcoming, Leads] - by Elowyn - 03-25-2015, 12:40 PM
RE: Black Temple [Welcoming, Leads] - by Deimos - 03-26-2015, 05:25 PM