the Rift

☼ Brit's Battalion ☼

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
HEY KIDS LOOK I HAVE CANDY COME TO MEEEE

Also known as Brit is really damn desperate for threads almost all the time, soooo...here's my permanent plot thread. Go nuts. 

Cera

Cera needs love interests. I hate doing love plots but as a gay character, I think he'd benefit from the growth and realizing he's different. And that there's a reason he's cripplingly alone! :D

Cera will thread with anyone and everyone, so throw them at him! He just had a baby girl so if you want cute Daddy Cera threads that would be awesome! Also any and all spars throw them his way.

Kaj

Kaj just got a new companion, is obsessed with his baby girl Aleta, and is currently wooing Maren. Aside from that he will be traveling to all the herds potentially as an outcast for the sake of his daughter, so he'll be going everywhere if you wanna meet him!

Hotaru

Pretty much she's just running around trying to kick peoples asses into shape. Needs spars and plots soooo if you wanna thread just lemme know!

ROMINA

Romina is a scientific, Chaotic Neutral/Evil fawnling-esque character! If you wanna bully her, or try and be friends with her, or let her manipulate you, or thread with her and her twin Ru'in just lemme know!

GAWEN

Gawen is pretty much the physical embodiment of AWKWARD. He is uncoordinated, bad with words, easily flustered around those his age, and just wants to stick his head in the dirt and play with herbs. Have a healer character? Come teach him! Wanna bully him? Throw 'em at me! Gawen is the cutest most awkward character ever and I love it.
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
I think Bellisma would love to meet either Lokota to learn things, or maybe Hotaru for a friend who wants to protect her :D

Also, Tembovu needs friends! So Kaj could be his brosef (maybe become friends through a spar?) Or Cera, cause nice guys need to stick together :P

Either, or both! Haha, just let me know ;]

Please tag Tembovu.

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Vitani and Lakota <3
Mira and Hotaru <3
Aaron and Kaj <3
Amani and Cera <3

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Emily Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'6" :: 25
Emily
Brendan and Kaj? or Ru?

Calypso and Ru? or Cera?

Brit Posts: 11
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 15hh :: 19
Brit
Updated with Romina and Gawen!