the Rift

a crown for the taking

Daenarys Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
DAENARYS
two years . blue roan . sixteen one hands . pintabian

The blue creature noticed his perk of curiosity at where she had come from but she tried not to notice. She knew thinking about her old home would once depress and maybe even annoy her, so instead she decided to focus on her overwhelming hormonal sensations. Her icy gaze peered through her eyelashes, up at the attractive black stallion, who was now speaking of the place that he called Dragon's Throat.

Well.... the Dragon's Throat is on an island. Annnddd happens to be a desert. He spoke, and as he spoke, he shrugged. T'is not entirely pleasant as of now; it's ungodly hot, but provided one stays in the shade during the height of the day, it's tolerable. Daenarys gave a playful roll of the eyes and a sigh, stepping closer to him. He grinned and she shook her head, a playful half smile spread across her soft lips, "Weird, I was positive that Dragon's Throat would be on a nice freezing cold mountain." she said sarcastically with the most serious expression on her face. After a moment she let out a little giggle and shook her head.

Daenarys thought to herself, hesitantly. She didn't exactly like the idea of moving to a desert. If anything, a desert was the last place she was looking to move to. However the fact that he mentioned something about "one of our ancestry" being able to cope, stroked her interest. She longed to be among those with wings once again. She couldn't stand unicorns. They were the reason her parents were gone anyhow. Quickly she tried to divert her thoughts back to the black creature before her. He rustled his wings which rested across his back, and she found herself staring over his bodice. She blinked and noticed the golden bird that rested on him. Suddenly the bird took flight, and glided away. Was that bird his... friend? Daenarys was confused, at the fact that this pegasus took a meer bird as a companion. In her previous lands, she had not witnessed anything like this before.

Turning back to the matter at hand, Daenarys tilted her head and began to inch closer to him, her thoughts toying around in her mind. "Soo... let's say I wanted to join this- Dragon's Throat. What would I have to do?" she asked, and then grinned, batting her eyes, "...and would I be able to see your lovely tailfeathers often?"

@[Bucephalus]
"talk"

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
a crown for the taking - by Daenarys - 03-15-2015, 04:59 PM
RE: a crown for the taking - by Bucephalus - 03-15-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: a crown for the taking - by Daenarys - 03-15-2015, 07:04 PM
RE: a crown for the taking - by Bucephalus - 03-18-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: a crown for the taking - by Daenarys - 03-20-2015, 03:08 AM
RE: a crown for the taking - by Blu - 04-05-2015, 11:47 PM