the Rift

[OPEN] Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
'Do you remember?' I ask quietly in my mind, looking down at the canine as we walk. I remember. I remember when she was so small, when I didn't know what to do with her. Lakota and Aodunn helped me feed her, and I was so protective. I'm still protective, though I know now she can fend for herself. I let her see through my own mind the images of her birth, her first piece of meat, the moment I named her. The Ancient Rotunda. It appeared after the Darkness passed, which was when I first came to Helovia and encountered her egg in the caves. Damaris seems to appreciate the memories being shared, and a warm fuzzy feeling comes over me.

Was this also where we saw Voodoo last, and met that Aurelia? I wonder what ever happened to her. And Voodoo. My heart pangs. I had told December I had no friends, but that was a lie. Voodoo is my friend. I don't know what brings us together, other than the fact we found our eggs together, but we've been close ever since. Like... long lost brothers. Long lost because we never see each other but when we do, the kinship is strong. I wonder how long it will be before I see him again. Flashes in my mind of Voodoo and Ouija show me that Damaris does remember the last time we saw them. The warm feeling stays: she liked the arctic fox, and her companion too.

Magic. Fate. Destiny. Jeebus.

THEY APPEAR BEFORE US. I wonder if somehow I drank WAY too much vodka, but no, I haven't been drinking much lately. That's definitely them. In a small pool of water a full-grown Ouija splashes, Voodoo standing nearby. Damaris runs full speed ahead, barking at the fox. My joy is like a small child's as I amble-canter toward them. "VOOOOOOODOOOOOOO!!!" Ages, comrades. It has been ages since I've seen my truest friend. Yeah I'm gonna act like a fuckin' toddler!

WC: 334
Tag: @[Voodoo]
Sometimes, when I'm ready to be done posting, I get stupid. Also, what if Voodoo tells him about Ryuu? And then about Faeanne?!?! Does Dooey know about Faeanne?

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Voodoo - 03-15-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Rostislav - 03-16-2015, 12:32 AM
RE: Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Voodoo - 03-16-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Voodoo - 03-17-2015, 12:01 PM