[OPEN] Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
there was a time that the pieces fit
but i watched them fall away

The shaggy mutt with a radioactive green collar of some sort comes bounding toward you, and before you notice, we do. The splashing comes to a complete stop and the excitable creature is making strange yipping noises all over again; whether or not she remembers the canine, she's clearly happy to see someone to play with. But, unlike the snow fox, your body tenses up and your skull pulls up from the water as if something snapped at your face from below. There's just enough time for your brain to register that the thudding of heavy feet and heavy scent of that strange drink belongs to a man who you haven't seen in what feels like a lifetime.

"VOOOOOOODOOOOOOO!!!" the white-eyed stallion bellows, making his way toward you with a hurried - but still heavy footed - walk. The tension in your neck, chest and, well, entire body, eases at the sight of Rostislav. "Ros!-" a question hangs on your lips as if you couldn't tell who the drunkard was. Faux blood splits in two and lips pull into a wide grin, stained teeth visible behind stretched lips. "I can't believe it." you call, raspy voice unusually loud as your longing for friendship shrivels into but a thought in the back of your mind.

The darkness had brought the two of you together and weaved a strange friendship that surely neither of you could explain. Surely the heavy burden of loneliness helped while you were all imprisoned below the surface, but the eggs, the eggs were what made you speak up when the big antlered oaf slopped down on the stone next to you. Both eggs, so different and unique to match their own host: Ouija's, iridescent and beautiful under the soft light that managed to filter into the caves - Damaris' yellowed, and.. rotten.. maybe the egg was too ugly for the now beautiful hellhound.

"It's.. it's been too long my friend." you finally breath as the legatus comes closer. Ouija bounced back and forth in place, her small tanned paws splashing in the shallow of the water while she anticipated the black hellhound's greeting. Her coat - now sprinkled in a warm cinnamon shade - was puffed up and her long tail stuck straight out, wagging like your average house dog's when offered a treat.

"Voodoo." 'Ouija.' 'Voices'
Hahah, <3 Yes yes yes, I'll bring that up in the next thingy! :3
@[Rostislav]

Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Voodoo - 03-15-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Voodoo - 03-16-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Voodoo - 03-17-2015, 12:01 PM