the Rift

[OPEN] Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Though we stand apart, I feel a certain thrum of electricity bouncing between our bodies. Though I hear the comments Voodoo makes about our companions, I feel lulled into a quiet trance by the feeling. As if, somehow, we were magnetic poles drawn to each other. Not as lovers but as similar, matched souls that need to be together. I wonder which of us is more determined to maintain the space, which would most rather be touching. I'm sure Voodoo would feel weird if I stayed in his personal bubble, so I keep the small distance between us. Bubbles intact.

'Aurelia?' I jolt from the reverie that I had just settled into. I look at Voodoo with a suddenly piercing gaze, eyes narrowing in suspicion at what he might say. I don't need to prompt him to go on, for he does so with a stammer. A child? TWO children? Ryuu and.. why didn't he say the other's name? "Yes I saw her once. She came to the Falls to bitch at me.. for.. I don't know what." I calmly respond to his question, but the look of suspicion (now mixed with confusion) is still on my face. Slowly, I press him. "Voodoo, it sounds to me like you're the father of two children. Why do you seem so nervous? What aren't you telling me?"

Of course I have no idea that he is NOT the father of two children. I have no idea that the other child is my own, a daughter that I have never met nor heard of. (I have no idea that it was even possible for Aurelia to be impregnated by two separate stallions.) I know none of this because no one has told me, and I've never met this mysterious daughter. The confusion mixed so heavily in my expression, one ear forward and one ear back.. it is plain that I am not a part of this inside joke, perhaps started by Aurelia at my expense.

WC: 332
Tag: @[Voodoo]
Sorry it isn't very good. My emotions are all fucked up right now

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Voodoo - 03-15-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Voodoo - 03-16-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Voodoo - 03-17-2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Spilling Drinks and Sharing Girls - by Rostislav - 03-19-2015, 11:26 PM