the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] am I safe here [sun or earth]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
The deep, soundless, large god that appeared before her was much more than she had expected. She had never met him this close before, it was odd having him here. Inferiority suddenly rushed over her, and she felt like a child in the presence of her father. Casting her gaze downward, her mind began to reel at how she would respond. Deep within her, she was actually expecting to walk away. Clearing her throat, she looked back up, and began to speak. "I wish to become more than a crafter," she replied. Was that actually true? Or was she searching for some greater purpose? Either way, she was here, and asking. To him, it probably did not matter her reasons as long as she obeyed him. "I have a family to look out for, even if they don't want me to. I seek to be able to burn people with the ice that I wield." That was straightforward enough, she supposed. How else was she supposed to explain to a God that she wanted the power to harm? Especially to the one that would, by mortal standards, be tied to life?

Her thoughts had retreated to herself then. All words were silenced, as she began to, once again, ponder. If he refused such a request, then how could she ever expect to obtain this? Would she need to leave again, and return home to gain it back? That was not an option. He needed to do this for her, and she would beg him to. It didn't hurt either that it built her confidence up a little knowing that she had a potential to become a better wielder of magic. Nothing like controlling the elements to make one feel a little better.

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
am I safe here [sun or earth] - by Elsa - 03-16-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: am I safe here [sun or earth] - by Elsa - 03-25-2015, 12:21 PM