the Rift

[OPEN] Look at the sea all day.

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

VOODOO && OUIJA
There's a shadow just behind me, shrouding every step I take,
making every promise empty, pointing every finger at me.

"No, no, no. Ugh, gross. Spit that out!" Ouija gnawed on what you can only place as a soggy dead fish that no longer had eyes or much of an actual shape. Your stomach twisted uncomfortably while she made loud smacking noises, completely satisfied with the salty and gooey creature. 'You try?' "No, I'm okay." Her big eyes looked up at you, full of sarcasm and a hint of rebellion as she continued chomping away. A bone broke somewhere in the pile of scales and slime, and this time you could actually feel your entire body tingle in disgust. Is this what it felt like to be sick?

Sensitive nostrils fluttered as you blow out a nauseous breath, but while you inhaled, you caught something else.. a woman, from the forest? Unsure and somewhat nervous, you turn your long skull over your shoulder just in time to see a small body thunder down the tall dunes and toward the lulling waves. Your jaw tightens as her body hits the water, a white spray cast into the briny air and a squeal (of what you could only imagine was joy) rolls down the beach. Even though she was extremely preoccupied, a vision of the stranger directed to Ouija, who instantly became excited. She dropped the remains of the fish from her small jaws, jumping up to all four small tanned feet, and sprinting toward the golden lady in the water all before you could even look down at your bonded and smile.

"Oh no-" the words fell on deaf ears as the snow fox tossed sand back at you with small black padded feet. "Ouija?!" a plea hidden inside of a command, your gravely voice effecting her in the smallest. The kit yipped playfully, her toasted-marshmallow like coat standing out against the damp sand while she attempted to run along the shore with the stranger. For a moment you aren't quite sure what to do, but the options are: 1. To chase after the unruly teenage fox, and 2. to let her play for a minutes before she gets bored and returns.. but that also leaves that she may be kicked, bit, or simply scared off by the woman. We all laugh in your skull, no one offering a third choice or even a bad joke, but simply waiting for you to make up your mind.

Flaky hooves tossed large scoops of dry white sand as your long legs propel forward, red rimmed ears turned back against thick, curly hair. Uncertain steps turn your body into a lopsided canter until you reached the already panting fox. "Oui, stop that!" you snap, emotionless eyes narrowing at your careless bonded who had finally stopped once she realized you were on your way over. "I- I'm sorry." you call toward the golden woman. Shyly, you peer out from behind coiled forelock at the beautiful mare, water tracing the delicate shape of her body. Your throat tightens uncomfortably and you want to clear your throat, but you can't find the nerve to do so just yet.

"Voodoo." 'Ouija.' 'Voices'
Don't worry about it hun, I know we all get busy. <3
@[Bellisma]

image credits
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Look at the sea all day. - by Bellisma - 03-17-2015, 01:59 AM
RE: Look at the sea all day. - by Voodoo - 03-17-2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Look at the sea all day. - by Bellisma - 03-18-2015, 09:13 AM