the Rift

all the voices sing

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
It has occurred to me that Midas might be under a bit of stress lately, and I've taken it upon myself to return to attempts at recruitment. I hate recruiting. It's monotonous and you never know if you're actually going to succeed. But I feel bad for the painted king, and perhaps I won't mind the job so much if I can get a few new members, and help the ol' boy out. Not that I completely disagree with him, either. We desperately need new members. The faces I've known have fallen from the ranks: Bellona for a time, Ciceron left, Agrona vanished, Cashmere too. My own ranks especially, my own soldiers, have diminished considerably. If war every comes to the border of the Falls, we shall all be doomed I'm sure of it.

So with laden, reluctant steps I walk through the Threshold, patrolling for lonely souls. Damaris has stayed home once more, leaving me to do the dirty work alone. I think that perhaps she might have planned it this way.... She knows how grumpy I get when I'm forced to do the same task over and over again. My head hangs low, drooping with lack of enthusiasm. Maybe I'll get some treat for this.. a cookie or something. Haha. Only the Dark Side has cookies.

It doesn't take long for me to find a stranger. They are pretty frequent and this one stands out in the green forest like a sore thumb. Black with fiery colors, this stallion seems strange but... if I were a homosexual... very handsome. I approach him at a steady pace and raise my head a bit higher, as if I'm interested. (And I kind of am because... well... Ehem, there's something in my throat..... EhemSexyEhem.) "Comrade! I am Rostislav of the Hidden Falls. Welcome to Helovia. Might I ask your name?" Wow, lots of words. I guess there's like.. a spiel now. Though if I developed one properly it would also include "Please follow me to my home which is now your home. Kthxbai." I guess we can't all be perfect.

WC: 349
Tag: @[Antinanco]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-18-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Rostislav - 03-18-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Sikeax - 03-19-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-19-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: all the voices sing - by Rostislav - 03-19-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Sikeax - 03-19-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-21-2015, 12:41 AM
RE: all the voices sing - by Rostislav - 03-21-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-26-2015, 06:51 PM