the Rift

all the voices sing

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

I never thought I'd die alone
I'm too depressed to go on
You'll miss me when I'm gone

Overall, her personality is not made for the trips into the Threshold. The whole ordeal is invasive, picking into things that she wasn't quite sure that she liked to give out. Yes, giving out a name was a polite thing to do with introductions, and if another did so, it encouraged the act more, but Sikeax would rather be rude against all will to lock away secrets. If her name really was needed, then she would allow it be kept in safety with those who deserved it.
A name was something to be worked for. You wouldn't want to give something important to a stranger that you might never see again, right?
The Dragon's Throat was small and extremely close knit, made into a true family rather than a group of souls and bodies living within a shared space, forced to work with one another for the better of the whole. What the Dragon's Throat had was something she'd loved above all else. It gave a meaning, a feeling of being important in a bigger play. Searching for those who could play a piece in the puzzle was difficult; even she, as a young child who had been desperate for a fresh start and knowledge, had faced racism and distrust at her lack of wings at the border when she came to join.
Scents overwhelmed her once inside the trees. They throw themselves towards her while she searches, nostrils searching for the calm scent of earth instead of the stench of a million different bodies, each with unique smells spewing from their presence. A bath was always due when it came to entering and leaving the Threshold.
Aloe Vera caked her amber champagne coat and gave a faint odor, mixed in with her own. Something smelt funky, if that was even the word to describe it. It made her noise crinkle up rather quickly. Normally, it would of driven her away, but curiosity kills the cat, and Sikeax could be the cat that got away for a day.
It brings a gift, in the end. Rostislav is there, faintly remembering the smaller stallion from a previous excursion in the threshold. A tip of the head with sword pointed towards the draft is all that she offers in greeting.
The other, well, he's a whole new thing.
His colours confuse her, blinking to drink them all in slowly as he stands before them. They flash before her, and at first, she is annoyed by his display. Her young eyes preferred the simple appearances instead of vibrant jewels and extensive shows of beauty.
"Hello, and welcome. I'm Sikeax, Sun Physican for the Dragon's Throat. How have your travels been?" The idea of traveling seems foreign to her, just as much as his colours are. Why would one want to leave their birthland? Helovia had been all that she ever knew, but through all of the issues the land brought, she had stuck with it in fear of homesickness.
Except, there was nothing out there for her to mess with.

OOC: Please tag me so I can get replies to this faster!

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-18-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Rostislav - 03-18-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Sikeax - 03-19-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-19-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: all the voices sing - by Rostislav - 03-19-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Sikeax - 03-19-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-21-2015, 12:41 AM