the Rift

all the voices sing

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I suppose I'm not surprised that we are soon joined by another. But for once, I do know my fellow Helovian. Sikeax of the Throat. She greets me, and I greet her in turn. "Sikeax." A bob of the crown. I'm not really sure why we do that.. head bobbing thing... but it seems to be a custom carried by so many. She greets the stallion and he repeats his name for her in case she had missed it. Antinanco. Though I'm sure that Sikeax would be the appropriate one to answer the stallion's questions, but I know the answer so I go ahead and reply. "A sun physician is the name of the Dragon's Throat healers. In the Falls, we call them earth menders. The names generally correspond with our patron Gods. I am a Legatus - a general - for the Falls." Oh my God, Rostislav is intelligent! He knows things! Knowing all the things he does. And so I continue. "The Falls and the Throat are both herds here in Helovia. There is also the Aurora Basin and the World's Edge. You most certainly are welcome at my home." I smile and go quiet, realizing that this has been a lot of talking, more than I'm normally comfortable with. So my lips stay together in a still line, providing an opportunity for Sikeax to speak her piece.

Of course, I hope that Antinanco will come home with me. I wonder what he purpose he would serve: a solider, crafter, spy? He might be too brightly colored to be a good spy, but hey, we're all about equal opportunity in the Falls. If he became a soldier within my ranks that would be ideal. I need more bodies, more minds to train up. The Falls is woefully unprepared for.. well.. anything. I make a note to myself that Oxy and I should discuss some sort of contingency plan for if or when the need arises to defend our borders and our people. Yeah, that might be good.

WC: 337
Tag: @[Antinanco] @[Sikeax]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-18-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Rostislav - 03-18-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Sikeax - 03-19-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-19-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: all the voices sing - by Rostislav - 03-19-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Sikeax - 03-19-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-21-2015, 12:41 AM
RE: all the voices sing - by Rostislav - 03-21-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-26-2015, 06:51 PM