the Rift

all the voices sing

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

I never thought I'd die alone
I'm too depressed to go on
You'll miss me when I'm gone

Antinanco. It's something new and unique, but she's not startled by the idea of it. Adrixaura had provided her with something different as her mother must of done for her in the past, and the title had brought all sorts of reactions to it. Sia had been kinder on the mouth and eyes than a name that might belong to someone fierce and powerful.
Typically, questions are presented and long for answers. She thinks them over to assure that there is an intelligent enough response given, but Rostislav beats her to it, stepping into a lecture about her rank and their homes. The whole act was rude, but she twisted her lips into annoyance, drawing them tighter as she kept quiet. Snorting once, she does nothing to stop him rather than speaking her irration.
A smile paints the draft's lips and Sikeax isn't sure if she's insulted or not. Words had been stolen from her lips and he had been fast to control the conversation, yanking the rug from out beneath her feet without warning. Revenge would be nice, but it was best to drop the whole idea and remain proper while there was a newcomer before them.
She couldn't make herself stoup to low levels, or give the faintest idea that her family would do the same.
"What Rostislav said is correct. The Sun Physican is the lead healer for the Dragon's Throat, patron land of the Sun god. Both of our ranks are great honours within our families." A pause is given to let it sink in. Processing a large amount of information at a time could be stressful, and it was better on the mind of others to at least be polite.
"Both are our homes. While I don't know much as of the Falls on a personal basis and can't say much," a motion of the eye is fired towards Rostislav as to tell him it wasn't his place to 'steal her thunder', that explaining things involving one's family is best left for those in the family. "The Dragon's Throat is an extremely close knit herd. More of a family than a herd. It's on an island south of here, a desert with a large oasis in the center." 'Island' strikes a cord in her chest, reminded of the fears that she had previously held about the change of landscape. Now that the installment had occurred, the isolation wasn't as horrible as she thought it would be.
Her neighbor from the Falls is quick to offer a home, but while she would rather not throw herself at Antinanco, it only seemed fitting to mimick his actions. "I can offer you a home within the Throat as well. You'd be more than welcome within our family, but if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask."
The offer makes her feel selfish and desperate. Antinanco didn't have to come home with Rostislav or her; he could easily pass on through to the Wilds and make his own life. "If you don't want to join our herds, though, I'd be more than willing to take you anywhere you'd like to go or show you the other herds."

@[Antinanco] @[Rostislav]

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-18-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Rostislav - 03-18-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Sikeax - 03-19-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-19-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: all the voices sing - by Rostislav - 03-19-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Sikeax - 03-19-2015, 11:01 PM