the Rift

all the voices sing

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Of course, Sikeax doesn't seem particularly pleased that I stole her thunder about her home. But I'm not very concerned about her...concern. I don't react to the glance she throws my way. I'm a little surprised, however, when she offers the stranger MORE than just a home, but a tour of everywhere as well? I huff quietly. I will not be inviting tours of all of Helovia. That would take forever, and there are other things that will need attending to before I am capable of that journey. Sikeax is either mad or quite desperate, but who am I to judge? Pft - I'll judge all I want, at least quietly to myself. I stare at her in mild disbelief, not bothering to speak up and match her offer. Antinanco can think what he wants of me but I don't extend such courtesies to complete strangers who offer me nothing in return. But when the fire and charcoal stallion speaks again, asking questions, I turn my head back toward him, considering his questions. This time, I will be more courteous toward Sikeax and let her answer for her own herd, since that seems to be the popular thing to do here. "Yes, the Earth is the Patron God of the Falls. He lends us his magic to those higher-ups in the herd. The crafters may work with stone. The warriors such as myself are granted earth magic for use in battle. We heal using herbs and muddy vines. We do have at least one very large waterfall, but there are others as well. There are many small lakes and trees within our borders, and many entrances." I consider whether there is more to tell of the landscape, but decide that this is the best summary of it all. "Our rulers are Midas the Gallant and Ghost the Cadaverous. Our community is small but open, welcoming, and friendly. There are many opportunities for personal growth within our ranks." Again I go quiet and I feel this conversation to be quite draining. I've never done so much talking with a potential recruit in my life! Nor much in any conversation, for that matter. Though I'm not the completely silent type, this chit chat is much more than I'm used to. When I look over at Sikeax, there's almost a pleading look in my eyes for her to speak. I wonder if Damaris can hear me from here... 'I need you, when I come back. There's all the talking, none the drinking.' There's naught but silence on the other end, but I think that I feel a shimmer of emotion on the other end of the line, and I hope that I will be back with her soon.

WC: 455
Tag: @[Sikeax] @[Antinanco]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-18-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Rostislav - 03-18-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Sikeax - 03-19-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-19-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: all the voices sing - by Rostislav - 03-19-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Sikeax - 03-19-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-21-2015, 12:41 AM
RE: all the voices sing - by Rostislav - 03-21-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-26-2015, 06:51 PM