the Rift

all the voices sing

Antinanco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

@[Rostislav] and @[Sikeax]

He listens intently to Rostislav talk of his home, there is a slight passion behind his words - and for a moment Antinanco is swayed by it, although no doubt Sikeax has the same sort of love for her Dragon's Throat.

Maybe a normal horse might have been content to nod, and dedicate himself to the Falls there and then, or to the Throat, choosing his or her home without a moments hesitation. But Antinanco has always been reserved, thoughtful, too thoughtful to make a rash decision such as this one, so he takes a step back after Rostislav and Sikeax is finished, lips pressed together.

If Teet were here he'd be hopping across Anti's back, demanding that the feathered stallion pick, he'd probably choose the Hidden Falls, if Anti knew anything of his bird-friend. But Teet was not here to sway his decision, so instead of agreeing to go visit one of the lands he simple says, "Thank you both for all this information," and gives them a lopsided smile.

"I think I want to go and have a look around Helovia before I make any choices, if that is okay. But I will remember the Falls and the Throat, when it comes time for me to pick a home."
A N T I N A N C O

[please note that antinanco only has two ears (one set) not four.

also note: sorry for skipping ahead! I want to be able to post Anti in some of the Wild lands and my muse is slowly dieing xD]

Messages In This Thread
all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-18-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Rostislav - 03-18-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Sikeax - 03-19-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-19-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: all the voices sing - by Rostislav - 03-19-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Sikeax - 03-19-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-21-2015, 12:41 AM
RE: all the voices sing - by Rostislav - 03-21-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-26-2015, 06:51 PM