the Rift

Want to Play a Foal?

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
KeidaJ has gotten her quest! -Cheers- Her quest actually goes wonderfully with part of the plotting that I have for her.

Keidajen's quest is to thread with 3 characters at nighttime and must drop one orb into their shadow and learn a secret from each. For one of the characters she does it with I would love for it to be one of the orphans that she will find and care for.

Everyone else seems to have been pretty darn successful with letting everyone send in applications so I am going to let you guys have at it.

The plan is that Keida will gather quite a few orphans over time and that she will help each find their purpose and family/home. Depending on character interactions I would love for her to eventually bond with one to the point of adopting one herself. Everything is pretty open, the only thing that I really want to see is plans for the character. I really want for this to be a long term thing.

I wish that I had some sort of incentive to offer to pull you guys in but I don't have much. I can offer art and that is just about it.

OOC Name:
Filly or Colt?
Personality:
Plans:
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.