the Rift

The Shadowbinder - d'Arcy

d'Arcy Posts: 21
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 2 years :: Tallsun HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Laine

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, no possim alterum vel, quo ne elit prima impedit. Pri adhuc etiam quaestio ut. Id has mucius blandit. Mel ex dolor interesset, an wisi ridens his, brute ullum ex ius.

Sea quas aliquam equidem ne, eligendi abhorreant disputando te vix. Te vis porro liber scribentur, te vis discere eruditi, an unum gubergren qui. Elitr scripta laoreet id pro, possim habemus sensibus nec an. Partem appetere vituperata vel cu. Vix utroque constituto intellegebat te. Dicta numquam detraxit at sit, mei eu mediocrem similique, has stet mentitum vituperatoribus ei. Eum ne discere laoreet incorrupte, alia suavitate vituperatoribus at mei.

No eam harum adipisci consulatu. Primis tibique splendide qui te, id eam ancillae facilisi, dictas persius noluisse ius te. An quo affert partem. Vis movet omnesque pertinacia in.Debitis invidunt nominati te usu, eius illud quando mel ex. Mei bonorum expetenda in. Aliquid omittam accommodare sed te, et sea novum omittantur. Eam velit persecuti democritum ei, utinam meliore conclusionemque pri no. Maiorum appellantur eam id, vide porro regione ne vix, paulo appetere an vix.

Ei velit utroque nonumes mea, no eum dicit exerci, eos ex tritani deseruisse scripserit. Suas dictas sea cu, omnis tritani laoreet eam id, vis ad everti nominati. Eos ad pertinax recteque maluisset, duis mandamus recteque ad sea, ea ius solum assum. His munere consetetur adversarium eu. Cu has sumo suas. Solum aliquam ne pri, cu pro possit perfecto.

d'arcy
wear your heart on your cheek
but never on your sleeve
unless you wanna taste defeat

Laine
The little lass was quite enjoying these tasks the Earth God set. Each one was akin to a miniature quest, which was an exciting enough notion to go unaided but she was also absolutely delighted to be seeing more of this new land. The more she saw the more there was to see; she wanted to know about the Gods here and wondered if the magic in this land sprung from them like it did from the faeries back home.

The best things about these mini adventures was by far the company she kept. Adventures on her own had been fun but a quest with a merry band of companions was what the songs always said and finding her life aligning with any tale was enough to send her head spinning in a whirlwind of childish dreams and aspirations. With Finn as her companion, there was little else she could wish for. Aisling was quickly affirm go her opinion the has was one of the sweetest and most charming stallions she had ever met.

She danced along at his side, content to follow his lead through the meadow, and replayed the scene at the pool again in her mind. He had been so gallant, coming to assist her as he had, for in her fanciful recollection there had been no interference, and the magical setting had done nothing to keep her fluttery heart grounded.

She liked to listen as he idly chatted and hummed serenely in acknowledgement. At his quiet mention of a home other than Helovia her imagination flew. They came to a stop and she watched home carefully dig up the lovely purple flower. Such care he took, so much patience and kindness and charm, whe could surely be and exiled prince, cast out of his kingdom by an evil sorcerer, and building a new home in a new land. She sighed happily, looking around the flowery path and enjoying the sight of playful children nearby before turning back to Finn. "You're not a native of this land? Where is it you're from then?" She asked brightly, bending down to start work of a flower of her own, digging with a dainty grey hoof.

black heart's comin', she’s a cold machine
cuts like a knife, gentle and clean

Laine

Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. 

I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. "Talk?"

ain't no mercy in my smiling
only fangs and sweet beguiling
Art by Frostie <3
when I tell you that i love you
don't test my love
accept my love, don't test my love
cause maybe i don't love you all that much

Laine
TEXT
SPEECH
You'll see her in your nightmares, you'll see her in your dreams
She'll appear out of nowhere but she ain't what she seems

Code:
<center><div style="width: 650px; overflow: hidden; background-color: #d6dbd8;"><div style="color: #765b44; font-family: times; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-left: 40px; padding-right: 40px;">
TEXT
<font style="color: #ae403a;">SPEECH</font>
</div><div style="color: #ae403a; font-family: georgia; font-size: 13pt; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; padding-top: 10px; text-align: left; padding-left: 70px;">You'll see her in your nightmares, you'll see her in your dreams</div><div style="color: #ae403a; font-family: georgia; font-size: 13pt; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; margin-bottom: -90px; text-align: right; padding-right: 70px;">She'll appear out of nowhere but she ain't what she seems</div><div style="background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/yKMIUUb.png'); width: 650px; height: 643px;"></div></div><div style="font-size: 7pt! important; width: 650px; text-align: right;"><a href="http://channeling-spirits.deviantart.com/art/Com-Fresh-from-the-Field-552042457" target="_blank">image</a> | <a href="http://nicole-studios.deviantart.com/" target="_blank">coding</a></div></center>
don't test my love

Laine

Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. 

I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. Literally all the text goes here. I mean, if not here then who the heck knows where i'm supposed to put it. "Talk?"

it's bloody and raw
but i swear it is sweet
Image Credits
don't test my love

Laine

text text text speech speech