the Rift

DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL?

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
If I'm busy recruiting one, why not continue? Damaris stays home while I trudge through the Threshold again. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming... I'm not sure where I've heard the saying before but singing it in my mind in a deep, gruff, slightly off-key tone is just really irresistible and incredibly catchy. I'm paying almost no attention to where I'm going or who was even around me when suddenly before my very eyes....

I don't know what I'm looking at.

A rainbow unicorn zebra. Yup, that's what it is. Rainbow unicorn zebra RAM. Two ram-like horns sprout from his head, his body covered in stripes with rainbow down his body, his mane, his tail. My eyes are assaulted by color in a world that often seems so void of it. I don't really know what to do. But it hasn't seen me yet and lets out a large call for someone to notice it. Him. I wince and duck my head, wishing that I had some way to heal my eardrums. "No need to shout, Comrade, I'm right here!" I shout in reply. Goddamn - another handsome stallion that makes me wish I was homosexual. But what then - would I have babies with him? No. I already have a child of my own whom I love very much, that is physically impossible.. AND... COMPLETELY IMMORAL. The Gods certainly would frown upon it.

But a stallion can dream, can't he?

I step forward and bow my head in greeting. "I am Rostislav of the Hidden Falls. Your name, good colorful Sir?" Just because I'm in awe is no reason to not be polite.

WC: 272
Tag: @[Misael]
Rosti has inherited some Russian homophobia apparently. Clearly my love for this design is showing through Rosti. HAWT

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Misael - 03-19-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Rostislav - 03-19-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Misael - 03-24-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Misael - 03-26-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Rostislav - 03-24-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Rostislav - 03-26-2015, 11:01 PM