the Rift

DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL?

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

WHAT'S A NONBELIEVER TO A GOD?
NOTHING

"No need to shout, Comrade, I'm right here!" Words tumbled down his ears at a high pitch as another, close, responded. He was extremely relieved for he was worried that this dimensional change could be the end of his very precious life. Taking a few steps forward the striped stallion viewed the voice that had answered his sos call. The respondent's coat was of fine browns and creams, a tail that matched the king of the jungle replaced a normal haired one, and two ebonite twisted horns along with a few bone spurs protruded from his cranium and maw. He was not as brightly colored as Misael, but to the large stallion he wasn't entirely boring. He was grateful that someone of worth had come to him, he hated dealing with bottom feeders.

The stag bowed his head with respect and Misael felt inclined to do the same. Long ribbons caught the sparkling sun as he shifted his head down in a return of respect. The know named Rostislav, claimed he was from a place by the name of Hidden Falls. It intrigued the brute enough to want to know more, if there was no way out of this place, he minus(o.o is this how I spell it?) well settle in and accept the fact that he was not returning to his home. "Greetings Rostislav, glad for your company. I am Misael." He said with a nod of his azure colored head. "Tell me fellow Comrade, what is this place I now inhabit and what is this place of hidden falls you speak of?" Misael asked, his chords deep and holding his signature ring of something devilish. He could not change his signature, no, not even to impress the highest of authority, so he let his words flow from his mouth with no modification. Golden lanterns peered around him, awaiting an explanation that would hopefully lead him to answers.

Tag; @[Rostislav] Words; 321

TEMPLATE CODING BY GOLDEN ALBATROSS OF CAUTION

Messages In This Thread
DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Misael - 03-19-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Rostislav - 03-19-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Misael - 03-24-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Misael - 03-26-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Rostislav - 03-24-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Rostislav - 03-26-2015, 11:01 PM