the Rift

DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL?

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

Misael's ears twitched at the sound of a strange tongue, the pronunciation of such words seemed rough and deeply masculine, like a mix between something utterly beautiful and poetic with the harsh and loud sound of a dog's bark. He wondered where this brute had picked up such an accent, and why he spoke it around those who did not understand. Mentally shaking off the thought, Misael was awoke by Rostislav's brief explanation of himself. A general he was, it seemed fitting to the striped stud. Misael knew how herds worked, everyone had a position and each person was expected to pull their own weight and do their job. He never crossed the bridge of what his role would be in such a society, but with a quick thought he figured he would most likely become a warrior. The idea of battle and being first on a line up thrilled him, he liked to feel something other then numbness which most of his days has become occupied by. Misael turned his horned head to look back where a portal once glittered, now all he saw was mossy trees and branches hung low by the weight of their leaves. He felt a pang of sadness, he would miss his home, but the stag would look back no longer. As his head revolved back to where the brown stallion stood, it was like the severing of a thread, the present had now become past, and Misael was to keep his eyes focused on none other then what was in front of him. "Oh very interesting. Is an entrance such as mine normal for the inhabitants of Helovia?" He asked with genuine curiosity. Misael wanted to know all about his new home, but even more, he wanted to know about the people who walked within it's boarders.

Rostislav spoke again, his speech making Misael believe that he was here to recruit, something Misael was familiar with long ago. The names of their leaders were strange, Lord and Lady pleased the brute and he figured it would please others as well, but newly to him it didn't seem too. It humored him at the thought of one introducing themselves as 'the gallant' or 'the Cadaverous.' Not letting the humor lead him astray, Misael replied to Rostislav. "I assume you must be here to recruit members? If so I'd gladly travel to these lands, if you believe that they would take someone such as I." Although Misael wanted to be respectful to the general, he didn't want to travel far if Rostislav had doubts on Misael's ability to win over the duke and dutch of these 'hidden falls.' Even though the brute in front of him might not know Misael well, most automatically know if a given equine is compatible in their homelands and hopefully in Misael's case, he was.

OCC; Sorry this post is going everywhere, like I said settling into him. & LOL about minus, I knew it was for subtraction but I just couldn't remember what it was actually spelt like in that cause.

WHAT'S A GOD TO A NON-BELIEVER?
@[Rostislav] | 481 | NOTES

Messages In This Thread
DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Misael - 03-19-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Rostislav - 03-19-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Misael - 03-24-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Misael - 03-26-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Rostislav - 03-24-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Rostislav - 03-26-2015, 11:01 PM