the Rift

DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL?

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
The stallion looks back behind him, and I wonder what on earth he's looking for. Of course, I had not seen the portal through which he had traveled. So when he asks if an entrance such as his is common, naturally I am quite confused. An ear swivels and my crown cocks in befuddlement. "I am afraid you have lost me. An entrance such as yours? We find newcomers here in the Threshold - this part of the large forest - quite often, as it is the only entrance to Helovia." I try to respond his question despite my confusion, and hope that I have answered it to his satisfaction.

I'm surprised that he is concerned whether the Falls will accept him. "Yes, I am here to recruit. A wonderful part of being actively engaged in herd goings-on." A reluctant smile crosses my face. I don't like recruiting. I never have and I never will. "We are open to whomever wants to join, as long as they are respectful and willing." The smile turns more genuine and I gesture north toward the Falls. "It is not far from here. If you are open to it, I will show you the way. We can talk more on our journey there." I feel my insides warm with pleasure at the thought of bringing him home. He seems sturdy enough and will be a good addition to the herd. Of course I meant what I said to him: the Falls is one of the most welcoming herds I know of. To my knowledge, we have yet to turn anyone down. Equine, pegasus, unicorn, hybrid... no matter what you are, we'll take you. We are the common denominator, but I think in the end it makes us stronger. We are a family of randoms and oddities and it makes us special.

WC: 305
Tag: @[Misael]
Probs my last post? You can reply with a yes or no ^_^

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Misael - 03-19-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Rostislav - 03-19-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Misael - 03-24-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Misael - 03-26-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Rostislav - 03-24-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Rostislav - 03-26-2015, 11:01 PM