the Rift

[PRIVATE] Whips And Chains Excite Me

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

Life ended up truly ironic.

My royal blues open and the crowned head lifts out of the water, water dripping from the two toned muzzle, taking on a two toned golden and pink in the setting sun, like peaches and honey. A soft snort shakes my nostrils, as the wet tail stripes across my sweaty black pelt.

Sweat. My mind strays again, and the pristine image of a fiery sex god pushes its way through the barriers of my mind. I didn't mind, to be honest. Because, really, that was the most fun I had probably ever had. He crosses my mind often, and I try desperately to shove him out of my mind. But today, I'm not really sure if I want to. Sure, I knew that he had been the supposed original king of the Aurora Basin, yes I know that his true name was Mauja, and yes I knew he carried the Legend title, The Frost Heart. But, To me he will always be Liam.

Even if he was Glacia's absent father, if I had it to do over... I'd do it all again. I would do it, just to feel something other than my own selfishness, to feel love for my child, and passion for Liam.

The crunch of wood snaps my mind from any personal thoughts to the close by grove. My head swings over, and ears perk up in mild curiosity. I slowly move out of the cool water to mozey my way over to the wooded area, pushing slowly through the bushes...

Like clock work, he was there again. Like the dinging of a grandfather clock as it strikes twelve. But this time a dribbling fool, with chunks of bark dripping in saliva as it slowly dropped to the ground. Concern flashed over my facial features for a fleeting moment, before being replaced by a... odd look. It was the fiery sex god. Liam. Slowly my eyes trail to the bite mark in the tree, then back again, a brow raising ever so slightly. "Liam... Having issues?" A small smirk tugs at my lips as I move closer. I move close enough for him to easily reach me with his soft muzzle, should he want to. I can't restrain myself, as my eyes rake over his body as well, a brazen look on my facial features, before they return to look at his frosty eyes. Slowly, my tail swishes to smack my sweaty sides, as I watch him.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Mauja]
Words;; 418
Notes;; <3 Nope. I can't. But you can't either. Mauja brings out so much emotion in Sialia. And obviously sweat and sexyness. I can feel myself getting back into a roll with her ^^

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Sialia - 03-19-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Mauja - 03-20-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Sialia - 03-21-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Mauja - 03-23-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Sialia - 03-24-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Mauja - 03-24-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Sialia - 03-24-2015, 12:11 PM
RE: Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Mauja - 03-25-2015, 05:35 AM