the Rift

[PRIVATE] Whips And Chains Excite Me

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

And suddenly this wasn't so fun anymore. His icy eyes meet mine, and he spits out the name he gave me, as if it where toxic. And oh how it stings. For once in my life, I am not enjoying the pain. Then, as if that wasn't enough he adds to it. "Your my issue.

And suddenly I have withdrawn back inside myself. A face that was once open, showing the emotion, suddenly hardened, closing off my eyes, a dull, dead look taking over. The only sign of emotion was the hissing of my swishing tail.

I watched him quietly, the turmoil boiling over beneath the surface. "Well. We certainly are in quiet a mood, aren't we, Liam?" The voice that comes out is cold, chiding. Yet void. Why is he angry with me? He has no reason, in fact, If anyone should be angry at anyone it was me. He was the one who got me knocked up, and he also left me to raise a child on my own.

No. I can't blame any of that on him. How the hell would he know that he had a kid? I had consciously let him fuck me. I could have stopped when I had the chance, but I didn't. I had continued on, despite the dangers.

So what was his deal?

I wanted to coax it out of him, slowly and sweetly... But I wasn't sure how to get out of my shell again. I had retracted so quickly, so fast, that I wasn't sure how to get out again, and it scared me. For some odd reason, I had a reaction to his cruel words. His words hurt. It wasn't like I hadn't had mean things said to me before. So why the hell did it sting?

But my face remains impassive, dull unreadable eyes stare emotionlessly into his beautiful face. "Tell me how I'm your issue Liam... Because considering I haven't seen you in a year, I find it hard to believe that I am the actual issue here." So cold. The voice again is cold, monotone. I cannot force myself to put my shaking emotion into it. It freezes me, to the bone, and suddenly I am cold, despite the warm weather.

Holy hell. Someone help me, because I'm freezing over.

"Speak Here"
Tag;; @[Mauja]
Words;;392 words
Notes;; So cold. So much cold.

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Sialia - 03-19-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Mauja - 03-20-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Sialia - 03-21-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Mauja - 03-23-2015, 12:08 PM