the Rift

[OPEN] Home

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
My hands are tied, my body bruised
she's got me with nothing to win and nothing left to lose

Aramis spotted the heavy weight male first. Or perhaps, scented was a better term. His ears as well, sensitive to the way this ones hooves struck the floor and the shift of his muscular body. It was a familiar sound to the hound, the one of a flight animal, a horse. Just like d’Artagnan. Well, maybe not just like him, there weren’t many cases that special. The cur stopped and his tail slowed from its whipping motion, sharp blue eyes intent on the thick-bodied stallion approaching. Noticing this, the shade followed his companion’s gaze and looked upon the male for the first time. His dark palomino fur, the bulkiness of a draft and lots of hair that ranged in different shades of gold. Finally, and much to d’Artagnan’s agreement, sat a pair of antlers proudly atop his head. His accent was odd and added to his interesting, foreboding like appearance. d’Artagnan came to a halt "’lo" he returned the greeting with his own careful dip of the head, folds of ragged black mane getting tangled on his horns in the process.

He wondered if the stallion was from the Basin, he had all the criteria after all, horns and a coat to keep him warm. There weren’t too many who lingered in the far reaches of the mountains after all, unless he was some sort of mountain hermit. Aramis crept a little closer with his nose at work, sniffing the scents of where this one had been and slowly he made began to try make his way around the big lad. Meanwhile, d’Artagnan thought up a way of beginning a conversation though part of him just wanted to say nice meeting you and be done with it.

"Live ‘round here?" he asked before his impatience got the better of him and he shifted his bag a little more. Some days the damn thing was fine and easy enough to carry, but other days it rubbed or felt wonky on one side. This was one of those days and his mismatched eyes glittered in annoyance as he struggled to get it to a more comfortable position. If only he could just take it off. He was sure the fur underneath must have been wearing away by now. He’ll be bald soon! If growing age wasn’t bad enough! Flashes of a possible future, bald and old, grumbling incoherently… the red grimaced. That wouldn’t be a pretty sight and a future he was quite literally scared of.

His eyes glazed over the stranger once more and finally zoned in on a particular feature "nice antlers" he gruffly admired.

[ooc: :DDD whit thread!! <3]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Home - by d'Artagnan - 03-20-2015, 12:53 PM
RE: Home - by Grimalkin - 03-25-2015, 02:39 AM
RE: Home - by d'Artagnan - 03-26-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Home - by Grimalkin - 04-02-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: Home - by d'Artagnan - 05-04-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Home - by Grimalkin - 05-09-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: Home - by d'Artagnan - 05-17-2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Home - by Grimalkin - 05-27-2015, 06:01 AM