the Rift

[OPEN] Home

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
My hands are tied, my body bruised
she's got me with nothing to win and nothing left to lose

"I do believe he might skewer you if you get any closer" the merlot Doctor dryly commented down the mental bond to his hellion guard. His antlers were nice, but they also looked rather dangerous should one fall into their path, which was commendable, a good set of horns were a good set of weapons. Aramis, however, glowered back at his friend as he began to return to his side and the shade shrugged "just a thought" he brushed off, not really wanting to rile the hound more. He wanted to get home in one piece. His mismatched gaze returned to the bulky stranger and a small smile couldn’t help itself from appearing on his lips when he mentioned a familiar place. The icy embrace of the Basin was home to many horned and a few, rather awful looking hornless. The draw of the cold north brought many to their borders such as this one, he wondered what made him follow the road that many others have and trek into the mountains. For some it might be the draw of familiar kin and others, a complete whim. Though the shade was happy there was another of his kind to join their ranks, the more the better, that always seemed to be the way.

"It’s also got a few fine caves" he added to the lad’s description with a whimsical expression, ah he missed his dark corners! He’d examined many poisonous specimens in his damp hole in the wall and even took a few too many with Mauja once. That was a fine night! The world seemed much better when it spun upside down and walls were to be walked through.

Returning to the present, a rumbling snort of laughter rattled quietly through his body and out his nose. "They are aren't they, I wouldn’t want them blunt" he admired his glass horns, almost going cross-eyed looking at them and, though they might not look perfect, the Mender wore them with pride all the same. Unscarred horns were surely poorly used, back in his birth home in the land of clans, nearly everyone’s horns were damaged in some way. Still, the Doctor did sometimes wish the second one hadn’t snapped in half, it reminded him of that arrogant noble brat who had defeated him. Horns aside, the hairy heavyweight had decided to introduce himself and the shade gave a brief nod of acknowledgement. Grimalkin. Another name to lose in his God-awful memory.

"I’m d’Artagnan, a Doctor from the Aurora Basin" he returned on his rough toned vocals. "Aramis is my guard" the Hellhound sat back onto his haunches as his name was mentioned and watched the interaction with a bored expression. "Seems we are bound together by herd, how long have you been here?" The Nightshade inquired, he hadn’t seen Grimalkin in the Basin before although d’Artagnan was not the most observant, in fact, he could have completely missed the fellow. Although, he looked rather hard to miss.

[ooc: shoot me D: I knew I was missing a thread somewhere >_<']
@[Grimalkin]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Home - by d'Artagnan - 03-20-2015, 12:53 PM
RE: Home - by Grimalkin - 03-25-2015, 02:39 AM
RE: Home - by d'Artagnan - 03-26-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Home - by Grimalkin - 04-02-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: Home - by d'Artagnan - 05-04-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Home - by Grimalkin - 05-09-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: Home - by d'Artagnan - 05-17-2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Home - by Grimalkin - 05-27-2015, 06:01 AM