the Rift

[OPEN] Aye, someone here?

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
SPICE
Well, that was a bust. She thought darkly when a chestnut form appeared out of nowhere, tumbling over her in some sort of mad rush. But the harsh words didn't escape her mouth, though as much as she was upset with whoever this was about tripping over her, she couldn't get mad at someone she hasn't even met yet.
He has already apologized, and looked plenty guilty...she wasn't going to burden him of giving him an enemy. She wouldn't do such a thing. He rose to his feet, and she didn't want to the do the same, but she also didn't want to seem smaller than him if he really did mean trouble.

His question, how should she answer it?

No, of course I'm not alright. "Are you alright? I'd like to know that first." She says, and she is happy with this answer. It wasn't like she was going to give him a hard time about this. He could be a new friend! "Don't push away new friends" her mother would say.

"You were just...having fun. Just as I would be." She said, he heart lightening as she watched his eyes. They were like her's only a bit darker and swampy. She liked that about him. Pure. Apologetic, and genuine.

She could feel the trembling in her forelock of the little finch. Sighing, she unfolded one of her now tucked in wings. Beckoning with her mind, the little zebra girl swept herself away between the feathers. "Shh it's okay" she said through the bond, hoping against hope that Wayne could hear her.

"Speech."
when you are young, you just run
but you come back to what you need...
credits :: table
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
Aye, someone here? - by Spice - 03-20-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: Aye, someone here? - by Tilney - 03-22-2015, 07:22 AM
RE: Aye, someone here? - by Spice - 03-22-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Aye, someone here? - by Tilney - 03-23-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: Aye, someone here? - by Spice - 03-24-2015, 09:48 PM