the Rift

[OPEN] Aye, someone here?

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
Tilney
"And oh there is more to this life"

There was a slight ringing in his ears and his skull throbbed right into his teeth from where his antlers had smacked into that rock. He considered her question and simply nodded. He wouldn't complain to her about not being okay when it was he who caused the incident.
"Fine, thankyou" His green eyes looked deeply down to the faes and uttered a soft sigh "nothing too disastrous".

Tilney now was in a rare ill temper. He was embarrassed with a cracking headache, and he felt like there was no way to apologise to this poor lass for his stupidity. The cheerful smile had mostly fallen form his face and he was left with a curious and startled yet slightly grumpy demeanour; This was quite rare.
"Once again, a thousand apologies. I did not see you there. If I had I would of stopped or run around you." Golden locks were shaken from his eyes, tossed over his mahogany antlers and out of his vision. His mane was a bit too long, and it annoyed him.

"I should have a care for what's in front of me. I was admiring the trees, they're so beautiful this morning... and the birds, they sound happy today."

Shuffling his cloven hooves, his gaze turned to the vibration in her forlock. Was something in there?
A small bird burst from the faes browned locks and zipped quickly to the feather branches of her wing. He must of given the poor little finch such a scare."I promise I'm not scary little bird" He whispered, his nose pointed towards its hiding place in the painted fillys wing. "I'm very sorry if I frightened you too" he uttered, though he was unsure if the little bird could hear or understand him.

"My name is Tilney by the way" the stag finally spoke to the mare who lay in front of him.

= @[Spice] =
Image || Coding by Tamme and edited by Tribs

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Aye, someone here? - by Spice - 03-20-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: Aye, someone here? - by Tilney - 03-22-2015, 07:22 AM
RE: Aye, someone here? - by Spice - 03-22-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Aye, someone here? - by Tilney - 03-23-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: Aye, someone here? - by Spice - 03-24-2015, 09:48 PM