the Rift

Salt Stains.

Laedere Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 5 years old (Frostfall birthday)
Ardere :: Plain Dolphin Leviathan :: Boil Abba
Laedere
But if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing changed at all?

Ardere seemed very interested these days in the Threshold and all of its inhabitants. Strange, really, considering how Ardere was a creature of the sea and not of the forest. But, Laedere could only assume it was because such ecosystems were so foreign to the young, floating… aquatic animal (yea, no, she still didn't understand how this worked) that such strange things were only a source of amazement.

Today, Ardere was focusing on somersaulting between trees and then weaving in and out of branches. Laedere was simply ruffling her wings and continuing to trek onward, moving deeper into the forest and laughing at her floating-dolphin in the meantime. Her eyes flickered back and forth, searching for any possible newcomers. It was only right that she use her endurance to assist in bringing in new members. That, and she wasn't quite sure of what it was that she was going to end up doing inside of the Falls. And, coming out to the Threshold and meeting newcomers also gave her new avenues to spin stories about for the children.

Alas, what she stumbled across today was one similar in height to her. But, she does carry the same feathering that linked to the more avian lineage of the pegasi that were so abundant in Pompeii. Still, she pauses her movement with a wide berth between the other mare and herself before Ardere comes to hover, as per usual, at Laedere's side.

"Salutations," Laedere starts, bowing her head in a respectful gesture before allowing a few more words to tumble forth from her crown. "Mine name is Laedere. Might I be of assistance to ye this exquisite morn?"

"Laedere speaking." | Thoughts/others speaking.

@[Eunomia] -- let me know if you'd like to be tagged each post; no need to tag me ^^
And, of course, welcome to Helovia <3

Coding || Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Salt Stains. - by Eunomia - 03-21-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Laedere - 03-21-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Eunomia - 03-22-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Arah - 03-22-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Arah - 03-29-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Laedere - 03-23-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Eunomia - 03-27-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Laedere - 03-29-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Eunomia - 04-05-2015, 07:05 PM