the Rift

Salt Stains.

Eunomia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Thoughtful eyes were pointed towards the semi transparent canopy above while the filly walked on over the forest floor. The young Unicorn was hoping to catch a glimpse of birds through the gaps in the leaves, with the thought in mind that one of them must be flying towards water. It was when she caught a brief glimpse of a bird overhead, that she also caught the scent of another equine nearby. Instantly, her dark nostrils flared, she was excited to finally meet someone new after so long, and even more excited at the possibility of the stranger leading her to water.
She heard the Pegasus before she saw her. The sound of soft ruffling feathers was one she had not heard for a long time, but was oh so familiar to her. The last time Eunomia could recall seeing a Pegasus must've been just before her father had left her previous herd, it seemed like a lifetime ago to her. However, this new mare was like no other Pegasus she had seen before. Had the mare been a little darker in colour, her hide would remind Eunomia of the white oak trees that they were both surround by. While the markings and tattoos decorating the stranger's light, cream pelt were totally mesmerizing to her, she couldn't ignore the hole in the mare's large wing, and the bloodied bandages bound around the bone and over her neck. She tried her best not to stare, but she was very curious about the hole. Can the poor mare still fly? she wondered silently. She imagined it would be a great tragedy to be born a Pegasus, and know the thrill of flying, only to be doomed to a flightless life however many years later.
She was also very inquisitive about the Pegasus' companion. It was unlike anything she had seen or even heard of before! What a strange little creature. The mare introduced herself in the most polite manner she had ever heard anyone talk, not even her own mother (who insisted on courteousness when speaking) had even spoken like that. In an attempt to return the respectful sign, the Unicorn dipped her head low, letting her mane fall forward, and introduced herself. "Good day, my name is Eunomia" she raised her head back and smiled slightly "and well, I'd be most grateful if you could maybe direct me to a source of water? It doesn't even have to be a lake, even a small creek would do," she paused and chuckled a little "as you can see, I'm in quite a state" she said, gesturing to her dirty and sweaty body.

[No need to tag me abba, thanks though :3 and thank you! I can tell I'm going to enjoy it here!]

Messages In This Thread
Salt Stains. - by Eunomia - 03-21-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Laedere - 03-21-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Eunomia - 03-22-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Arah - 03-22-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Arah - 03-29-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Laedere - 03-23-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Eunomia - 03-27-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Laedere - 03-29-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Eunomia - 04-05-2015, 07:05 PM