the Rift

Salt Stains.

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
A voice floated over to them, Arah and Wynter paused in their movements. The snowy griffin rested beside her bonded, both mare and griffin had been silent since receiving the news from The Reaper's son. Where they up to greeting another...perhaps recruiting another to The Basin? Only time would tell...the doe should at least give it a try. Pushing through the bushes and navigating their way through the trees, Arah arrived upon the two mares her eyes darted between them both before coming to rest upon the grey mare with darker spots decorating her body. She was pretty, with an elegant body and soft ivory hair that eventually faded to brown. As Arah's eyes traveled over the mare's body, she came to inspect the young mare's face. Through the hairs of the young mare's forehead Arah spotted the one thing that would grant this creature into The Basin, a (rather small) brown speckled horn. It was actually rather cute. Next Arah inspected the great winged beauty beside her, whose body was decorated with the most unusual colours! Stunning greens where splashed onto her coat in a most unique pattern Arah had would have no issue calling this mare 'one of a kind.' As for the mare's companion...what on earth was that thing? She had never seen one before...

Nodding to both she firstly introduced herself. "Many blessings to you both." Smiling she turns to the decorated mare first. "I am Arah, of Aurora Basin and this is Wynter my bonded." While Arah had studied both of the mares, Wynter had remained tucked close to the doe's side, not making a peep. Now Arah turned to the winged mare beside her, the one she assumed she had overhead before...Laedere. "That is a most fascinating creature...what is it?" The fae princess' hymn was filled with wonder and curiosity. At the mare's request for water Arah smiled, she had taken two other new comers to a stream before. "I know of a stream not too far from here. If you would both care to follow me?" Turning she began to lead the way over to the stream that the doe had quickly become rather well aquatinted with. As she arrived at the stream the doe turned and looked over her shoulder to see if the other two ad caught up. "The heat's made it shrink up considerably, yet it shall still be able to provide us with drinks." Dripping her own face into the warm water the doe took a grateful gulp.

Welcome to Helovia!!
Create loud silences, make the world believe in you.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Salt Stains. - by Eunomia - 03-21-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Laedere - 03-21-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Eunomia - 03-22-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Arah - 03-22-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Arah - 03-29-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Laedere - 03-23-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Eunomia - 03-27-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Laedere - 03-29-2015, 08:51 PM