the Rift

Salt Stains.

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
Next Laedere filled in the new mare about her home and it's god. The doe waited and listened, they were both here to recruit and one of them would be going home empty handed...unrewarded for their efforts. Arah laughed as they splashed in the stream, preferring to watch from the side lines. Wynter was now beside her, she watched the antics completely unimpressed by the ridiculous show. It was funny just how different their personalities where, the griffin was a grumpy brat who preferred to judge rather than help. Arah was a friend to all, even when her own heart was breaking she could find a smile to lighten up the mood. "I think you'd be welcome anywhere." Stepping forward Arah watched the mare quietly for a moment, "including my home, Aurora Basin." Arah smiled as she announced her home, eager to return to it. There she had always felt safe, she didn't want to be out here, exposed fir much longer. "Our patron is The God of The Spark, we live in the north...the coldest part of Helovia."

The doe tilted her head to the side as she lapsed into silence for a moment studying the two creatures before her with great interest, wondering whose home the mare would choose to go to. "If you're unsure about which land you'd like to live in, you'd be most welcome just to visit us." Arah didn't need to visit when she had made her choice, she was faced with the choice of Aurora Basin or The Windtossed Foothills (as The Hidden Falls was known as before the change.) Choosing The Basin had seemed natural, her kin was there and with them she should reside. Yet this didn't made the decision for others, it was interesting to see how pasts and personalities changed decisions for some.

Create loud silences, make the world believe in you.

@[Eunomia]
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Salt Stains. - by Eunomia - 03-21-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Laedere - 03-21-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Eunomia - 03-22-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Arah - 03-22-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Arah - 03-29-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Laedere - 03-23-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Eunomia - 03-27-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Laedere - 03-29-2015, 08:51 PM