the Rift

Salt Stains.

Eunomia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Instantaneously the aquatic creature lunged towards the little stream, then back out, using her tail fin to splash the water up towards Eunomia's dusty coat. It sent a little shiver down the spotted filly's spine when the first cool droplets hit her stomach and side. It felt like forever since she'd felt the splash of rain or water on her back, and it brought her instant relief as she let out a long, drawn out sigh. Eunomia most definitely felt a whole lot cleaner than she did before already, even though Ardere had only managed to soak some of her body so far. The sound of going back to Laedere's homeland was becoming more and more tempting every second that the filly thought of submerging herself in a cool lake or pond (which she presumed Laedere's herdland would have?).

Before the green splattered Pegasus had time to respond to Eunomia's question, Eunomia found her ears flicking towards Arah, who quickly jumped in. She returned a smile after (another?!) offer to join a homeland. While thankful, she considered what it would be like permanently living in the coldest region of Helovia's lands, the comment didn't exactly sell it to her. Yes, the thought escaping from the heat was incredibly appealing, however, how long would the coolness of the Aurora Basin be a luxury for? When Frostfall rolled round as it always does, would she be able to stand the cold? She'd never really had to endure extremely low temperatures up to now, and would she want to for the whole time of being in the herd? Even if she did visit, how could she know she could withstand the coldest nights there?

Eunomia's pondering was interrupted by a few drops of water accidentally landing on her muzzle. The speckled filly snorted and pulled her head up a little in shock, before realising what happened and trying to stifle a laugh, covering it with a little cough. She wanted to try to act serious and grown up about this situation, so shook and ruffled her dusty mane and tried to listen. Laedere reassured her a little that she wouldn't be rejected just because of what she was. It fascinated her, the way the mare talked. Eunomia mouthed a thank you to Ardere once she'd finished aiding her, unsure whether she understood it, then looked to Arah. "I'm very thankful for the offer, Arah, it's very kind" she paused, glancing to Laedere then back "but I think it's best if I go with Laedere." flicking a few flys away from her tail she turned her head towards the Pegasus "If, that's okay with you, of course?"

[apologies for the very late reply, it's been a weird few days for me haha]

Messages In This Thread
Salt Stains. - by Eunomia - 03-21-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Laedere - 03-21-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Eunomia - 03-22-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Arah - 03-22-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Arah - 03-29-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Laedere - 03-23-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Eunomia - 03-27-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Laedere - 03-29-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Salt Stains. - by Eunomia - 04-05-2015, 07:05 PM