the Rift

// It's a new adventure

Colt Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 5 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Dark

WAKING UP TO ASH AND DUST
WIPE MY 'BROW AND SWEAT MY RUST

She prowls the Threshold, finding familiar soil beneath her hooves, smile twitching delightedly at the idea of a new recruit for her cause. Her eyes meet stickheads and skyrats alike, snorting and snarling in disgust at the filth that walks freely. She is here to build up her empire, to rise with her goal to wipe away such filth. Just spring cleaning, plain and simple. Her eyes flick back and forth as she slips between the trees, wearing a face of hatred and disgust as she works her way through the shadows.

In her sights, a perfect target. He appears agile, strong and well rounded. A true beast meant for the line of battle, no doubt. Colt sets herself on a course for him, a smirk playing out along her dark lips. Until she is close enough, she speaks nothing, watching and noticing he whispers something to himself before laughing. An odd one, but she cares only for his opinions on the wretched species that taint the world. She cared for his physical state, eyes dancing over his flaxen body with curiosity sparking in her silvered gaze.

Stepping into a beam of light to make herself known, she raises her chin, neck outstretching as she faces the much larger man head on. "Brother," she begins, nostrils flaring as she plans out her next moves. "I have come to take you home." A smile plays out upon her face, steel sights searching for some reaction to her words. She hoped he would agree to follow after her, to become a soldier of her empire.

Her thoughts are stopped, as she realizes home is a myth, a lie. There was no home, no one more than her to follow after. She gave a quiet sigh of frustration, brows narrowing as she thought of where she could escape. Surely there was some place secluded enough to hold her empire. Of course a herd could be overthrown, but it was only her for now, and she did not have the ability to down an entire group of horses on her own. Colt’s head remains high, chest puffed out as she tries to make herself appear strong, a wild, muscled beast set on cleansing the land of pegasi and the unicorns.
"TALK TALK TALK"
-- @[Diesel], --
[Image: 5518a658038f0]
The Equine Empire wants YOU! Assuming you refers to an equine.
Join the movement.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
// It's a new adventure - by Diesel - 03-23-2015, 01:58 AM
RE: // It's a new adventure - by Colt - 03-23-2015, 02:20 PM
RE: // It's a new adventure - by Diesel - 03-24-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: // It's a new adventure - by Diesel - 03-26-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: // It's a new adventure - by Colt - 03-26-2015, 06:00 PM