the Rift

[PRIVATE] Cataclysm

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

When he offered his assistance Arah smiles softly, warmth spreading through her body. It is nice to be the one who is being offered the assistance instead of the other way around. Usually it is her hurrying after others to make sure they are okay. Only this was a burden she would always carry alone, no one would ever be able to understand the pain of her loss. Others used to say the pain got better as you continued to wake up every morning, Arah disagreed. It just got easier to deal with, easier to keep busy and train your mind not to think of the ones you had lost.
"No, that’s quite alright." The smile that still painted her delicate lips could be heard through her words. "Thank you but it is a burden for me to carry alone."

As they entered the cooling waters Arah laughed softly at the stag’s own soft sigh, it seemed they were in perfect agreement. Denying her request for further help in the morning, the doe nodded and silently began to enjoy the waters. She closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of the night, it seemed the longer she remained where she was the louder and more beautiful they became. The doe hardly heard when her companion pulled his hooves from the water but for a moment the silence settled again and Arah continued to enjoy the soothing waters. As her companion’s voice floated over to her she slowly came to realised he had asked her a question.
"Hmm?" Opening her golden orbs she turned to Tilney and scrambled to remember what he had asked. "Oh." Laughing the doe exited the water and moved to stand next to Tilney, there she tilted her head back and studied the astral wonders above them. "It is a crescent moon tonight, slightly larger from last night. With her eyes still upon the moon she continued. "It is bright and beautiful, fighting the darkness that always threatens to overcome it." It was one of her favourite reminders about this world, that the moon was only so bright because pure darkness surrounded it. Now her eyes moved to study the stars. "The stars are everywhere, lighting up along side the moon." Eyes darted between the stars smiling at each of their beauty.

"Oh." She repeated probably sounding rather ridiculous to the stallion. Sighing she looked away from the moon and looked upon the stag beside her. "I am called Arah." Gently she bent down and brushed her muzzle against his shoulder in a form of greeting. The touch was delicate and only for a moment but she felt a great amount of warmth spread through her. It was nice (even through he was a stranger) to spend time with someone and not worry about what they were thinking or whether or not she should trust them. For whatever reason she did trust him, so tonight perhaps they would keep each other company before exploring something new in the morning. "What should I call you?" Arah inquires of the stag, curious as to not only his name but what had brought him here. "We should also find shelter for the night." Smiling she watched him, studying his face and expressions. Perhaps this was why she trusted him, his facial expressions where open to her and she could read them as it please her. "Perhaps as we wait for Wynter to find somewhere you could tell me a story?" The doe had always loved stories of adventures! The exciting journeys that others had and the strange and wonderful things they had encountered. She waited for his answer by tilting her head back and watching the stars and moon again.

@[Tilney]

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Cataclysm - by Arah - 03-24-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: Cataclysm - by Tilney - 03-24-2015, 02:51 AM
RE: Cataclysm - by Arah - 03-24-2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Cataclysm - by Arah - 03-28-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: Cataclysm - by Arah - 04-28-2015, 01:34 AM
RE: Cataclysm - by Tilney - 03-24-2015, 09:19 PM