the Rift

UNICORNS :: Swimming the Coast, Round TWO (fixed)

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"

Water uninvitingly made it's way into the lobes of d'Artagnan who grumbled and cursed at it's audacity. This was just water?! It was no match for the likes of the merlot beast who kicked his legs out harder in vein protest, surely he must be nearing the leaders by now. Just ahead of him was Lena, the bay femme whom he'd rarely spoken with. However it wasn't comradely that the Doctor felt, instead it was sheer annoyance and anger that he was behind a mare. A MARE?! He blew bubbles in the water as he mulled over the best route to take or if there even was one.

The Nightshade snorted, dispersing the water into the air, slowly beginning to see the advantages of patrolling on a regular basis. The first wave of his stamina began to kick in as the red one swam under the bridge, feeling slightly claustrophobic under the boiling structure. The water was hot now and did little to help the steed as he felt like it was snapping at his sooty legs that kicked hard beneath the surface. This is stupid. An angered looking d'Art emerged from under the bridge, the light dazzling against his glass horn that now shone many different colours under the glare.

He continued westward and welcomed the burn from his legs. The pain was rather joyous and sent mad trilling into the vaults of his mind. Slowly, a smile appeared on grey lips that transformed into something more crazy and wild. Laughter rippled, so morbid and silly, a mind so profoundly lost. His laughs became louder, wilder and madder before a shout knocked on his maw that had a morbid rhythm to it.

"I'M GOING TO GET YOU ALL!"

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNICORNS :: Swimming the Coast, Round TWO (fixed) - by Monster - 09-19-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: UNICORNS :: Swimming the Coast, Round TWO (fixed) - by Cineviam - 09-20-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: UNICORNS :: Swimming the Coast, Round TWO (fixed) - by d'Artagnan - 09-22-2012, 07:42 AM
RE: UNICORNS :: Swimming the Coast, Round TWO (fixed) - by Aurelius - 09-22-2012, 03:34 PM
RE: UNICORNS :: Swimming the Coast, Round TWO (fixed) - by Validino - 09-23-2012, 06:51 AM