the Rift

UNICORNS :: Swimming the Coast, Round TWO (fixed)

Descaro Posts: 77
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi
This fluid feels like pain
This stoic mood is all in vain
I reach into the dark
I tear the sun and me apart
How many years ago
How many deaths I can't let go
My flesh is temporary, my God extraordinary

A man delivered can never make his way in darkness
I know tonight will end
but I won't give this life away again

Sifting through the seen debris
Oh my father call to me
This smoke is in my blood
This home is just no good
Save me from my bitterness
Give me up I did my best
Chalk this system full of shit
Lock this fucker lost in it

Bulky was a good thing in water. Or so Descaro believed. Not even close to tired the immensely muscular body of the dark steed powered through the ocean, not at all happy with his position. d'Artagnan swam just ahead and seemed to be losing his head again. This was no matter as Descaro set his goal to get past the idiot Doctor. There weren't many behind him and being so close to last place was chaffing at his competitive spirit. His snip had now almost turned pink from being drenched in water, the pale skin underneath glinting in the sun as he swam westward. The rocky land bridge of the Veins drawing ever closer.

Just like Monster's crazy voice, Descaro's splashes seemed to echo across the natural walls giving the whole bridge an eerie sort of feel. Light temporally filtered away and the steed swam fast for the light at the end. Tail soaked to the bone he emerged at the end and set his course alongside the coast and past the rocky formations. The further they went the more he relished it.

"talk talk talk"

DESCARO
you can't kill my mind

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNICORNS :: Swimming the Coast, Round TWO (fixed) - by Monster - 09-19-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: UNICORNS :: Swimming the Coast, Round TWO (fixed) - by Cineviam - 09-20-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: UNICORNS :: Swimming the Coast, Round TWO (fixed) - by Aurelius - 09-22-2012, 03:34 PM
RE: UNICORNS :: Swimming the Coast, Round TWO (fixed) - by Descaro - 09-23-2012, 04:24 AM
RE: UNICORNS :: Swimming the Coast, Round TWO (fixed) - by Validino - 09-23-2012, 06:51 AM