[DROP] Healing, Learning, and Heat [SUN DROP]

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
Tilney
And oh there is more to this life
Awe.
It was all the stallion felt this crisp morn. The birdsong sent his garnet pelt to a twitch and the clement winds impelled a lofty swing in his step. Tilney felt the gods presence today. There was a tightness in the breeze, a tense heat. Although he had never beheld a creature of such divinity as the gods it was an unmistakable sensation.
Cloven clefts strode from under the trees, now rid of the green canopy he was free to view the sky. There in his view he caught the image of something so unseen and wondrous to him, he was frozen in his place. The god of light had lit his flare, was shining his beacon.
Verdent eyes glazed as he stared, only to come unstuck after an ashen pegasi swooping ahead startled his gaze.
Back haunches drove his bodice forward and he leapt his way further from his home. A gallop towards the caves took time, a place he had never been.
The quatro of marble cloven hooves reached the rocks at a silent walk and he saw him. The God of the Sun. Tilney stepped softly forwards but made no sound, just timidly smiled. He wished terribly that he could speak to him, even just to say good morning or ask him how he was. He was but a humble stag who knew he was but a weed presented by a rose while standing by this creature of ultimate divinity.
Then spoke he, his voice like thunder. They were to look upon the pool and reveal what was seen within. There was another here. The ashen-blue pegasi took first to gazing deep into a pool which Tilney did not dare look upon just yet.
The grey fae quit the pool and she seemed to tremble. What had she seen? He had not even seen what she had witnessed but he was still afraid. Fear blocked the young stallion, it paralysed him. It was the unknown that frightened this young stallion almost most of all. Shaky steps took him to the edge of the filmy transparent pool and he peered down.
he watched carefully the illusion that was presented to him, but also watched in horror. Presented to him first was his mother, other mares and fillies from his past home. Soon acquaintances from his present filled the illusion and tok their place with those of the past. Africa, the starry eyed mare who lead him to his new home in the threshold. Spice, a Dragons Throat filly he had had met in his new home arose next to the starry eyed and his mother. Thorns twined around each mares locks and roses began to sprout at their heels. Some white, some yellow and even some pale blue. But the vision grew horrific.
The thorns began to crawl up the faes legs, pulling them to their knees, to their hocks and into the earth. He watched helplessly as the roses began to entomb his mother, his friends and acquaintances.
He leapt away from the pool with a frightened, gasping murmur leaving his maw. He flicked his flaxen tail and shook his crown.
Viridescent gaze turned to the lord and he fearfully spoke of what he had seen. "I saw my mother, friends from my past home and Africa and Spice... they were being pulled to the earth by thorns and choked by roses... entombed in them"
These images didn't tell the future did they? He understood now why the unfamiliar roaned pegasi was so shaken. He too was tremulous after seeing such a vision.

----
597 words (I had to cut so much out :O)
Tilney first wishes he could speak to the god but sheepishly keep his mouth shut. He looks into the film, sees his mother, mares and fillies from his pre-helovian life, Africa and Spice (who are just acquaintances) start to be dragged to the earth by thorns which then grow exotic roses. The roses and thorns begin to entomb and choke them.
Wishlist
Magic :: LIGHT - Ability to temporarily heal/console a distressed, grieving, broken or just generally saddened mind.
No prior refusals (I am new!)
Manip by I-Mi, Table by Abba!

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healing, Learning, and Heat [SUN DROP] - by Tilney - 03-24-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Healing, Learning, and Heat [SUN DROP] - by Diesel - 03-27-2015, 02:16 AM