the Rift

[DROP] Healing, Learning, and Heat [SUN DROP]

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Zünden
The storm filly had been out exploring the southern lands curiously looking for anything of interest. A sudden column of fire drew her different colored eyes around. The girl paused for a moment wondering if it was something she shouldn't get herself into. Laughter bellowed from her young lunges causing her body to quiver with the force of it. As the hysterical moment passed, her laughter faded to a small chuckle. Shaking her dual horned head she moved her mismatched legs into a trot. Everything going on in Helovia needed a little trouble in it. Who gave a crap if she got in trouble for being nosy? Snorting happily, in a strangely good mood she pressed herself into a ground eating canter.

It didn't take long to find the source of fire; the sun God. Gold and green brightened as she turned to watch the other mare gaze with a gaze as something shimmering before her. Moving forward slowly the yearling squinted suspiciously before peering into the filmy substance. Her heart leaped and broke at the same time. Her whisper dripped with emotion, ""I see my myself, Adelric, and your father. Father is teaching us how to fight together. We are happy together..." Tearing her damp eyes away the girl backed up allowing any others to step forward. Once out of the way Zunden turned quietly to gaze up at the golden lord. What did this mean? Was this what her heart desired most, or was this a cruel joke? She hoped the first was true. The girl could have lived her whole life happily oblivious to the longing in her heart. Tears fought for release burning and blurring her orbs. Sighing softly she blinked a few times hoping the two that fell would be all that escaped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 298
Tags:
Notes: Wishlist
Wants: [Companion: Manned Wolf]
Refusals:
Companion Companion 2
Summary: She sees herself, Krieger, and Adelric. Krieger is teaching them how to fight together. They are all happy as a small family. I would like to use both of my extra rolls please!

"Talking" 'Thinking'

Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healing, Learning, and Heat [SUN DROP] - by Zünden - 03-24-2015, 11:13 PM
RE: Healing, Learning, and Heat [SUN DROP] - by Diesel - 03-27-2015, 02:16 AM