the Rift

[DROP] Healing, Learning, and Heat [SUN DROP]

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz
Maren

. . . so i go growing roses in the disarray.

A speck. A tiny little speck - A speck that wondered the world for a lifetime to be gone again. It was the most beautiful thing - the last part, that was. Somehow she disliked the first, for no reason she could think of, but nevertheless had made peace with it a long time ago, when she joined her Church. For even in the darkness of doubt, she knew there would be liberating light at the end: The Light that was not of The Tree, but flared from the Sun. And so; ancient mysteries, carried by Almighty Branches of her religion, had been revealed.

Maren was happy as she lay belly-up in the dead-ish grass. Eyes were closed, but her retina pinched stark white by the strong sunlight that had nevertheless drilled its way through - had swallowed the darkness that normally was when one closed their eyes. But she didn't care. She didn't care for a long time, while laying there, about anything but the relief of her earlier oh so aching heart. Then, suddenly, a shiver ran over her spine.

Maren got up, opening her eyes, which saw only dots of the whitest of white for a moment, then she began to walk; frowning while pacing around. This warmth... It was so unfamiliar, and yet felt so familiar. It feels like the Diviner's Fire. With a jerk her head turned, and somehow keeping her brain empty, she ran. Just ran.

...Until she saw it; Him; THE. The tigermare, who had slowed down her pace as she neared, looked up, gazing bewildered with big golden eyes at His Holyness, the Lord, the Patron - The God. One of them who are not suppose to be, but still are; standing before me. For all religions had its mysteries, including the Helovian: The Gods that Were - really... were. She stared into the light with her mouth slightly open. Then she, the mortal worshiper, lowered her head and bowed.
She wanted to talk to him.

But the God had used His voice to tell those that had gathered not to. Instead, He wished for something else.

So, with heavy heart and aching throat, Maren's gaze moved away from the Sun, instead looking at the entrance to the cave that was covered by a blurry cloud of tissue. She did it along with the rest of the crowd; feeling one of them, but not wanting to. She clenched her teeth, helpless. Were any of these His worshippers? Were any of these here for their own gain alone? Maren bit her lip. Not that I am not selfish and greedy and a hypocrite. She just wasn't in the presence of a God; her God. But then her stare got caught into the layer of mist and visions began to form.

She saw the Garden, Quiet that rushed boldly through the Medium. "I see bright light coming from the dandelions' seeds, blowing through the Gardens and floating like fireflies.” Her voice said in a whisper, shocked, but not by the dandelions. Even the boat, that soundlessly glided through the heavenly liquid, wasn't the reason. “They cast their light over the shadowed roses.” Even if this was why they had bloomed, it was, once again, not why she was shocked. She tried to swallow. “But I don't see myself.” That. She felt like an untrue reflection in the water. Denied, once again. The Almighty Oak stood in the middle of the Medium, like always, reaching out to skies as the wooden container sailed past. Then she saw herself: Napping in the boat.

Wishlist
20 - 1- 2015 [UPGRADE | Creating lively entities from the mists/clouds that may swirl around enemies, blocking their vision]
Summary: First flabbergasted by the Sun God, disappointed that she can't speak with him. Through the film Maren sees the Gardens of her Mind (the place where she 'finds' her faith) where little fluffy seeds of a dandelion hoover above the heavenly surface, giving off light. She sees them casting their light on the shadowed roses under the Oak. Then she says that she doesn't see herself, as she usually does. A moment after she sees herself in a boat.
Words: 594
Image Credit
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healing, Learning, and Heat [SUN DROP] - by Maren - 03-25-2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Healing, Learning, and Heat [SUN DROP] - by Diesel - 03-27-2015, 02:16 AM