the Rift

[DROP] Healing, Learning, and Heat [SUN DROP]

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme

Aithniel stumbled into the caves below, feeling the safety of dark oppression well beneath the skies and the ground on which she walked. Here was another world, one wet, dripping and cool. She gazed around, seeing a light in the darkness, and like a moth to the flame, she followed. Silver, awed eyes landed on her father, seeing his power and glorious light, and she approached softly, heart beating fast. How did she say 'I love you' when what she felt was so much more? How did she tell him that he had put her on a path of purpose instead of self destruction?

Fortunately, he commanded them not to speak, and she nodded to Cirrus before striding up to Erebos, hoping to let her shoulder touch his stronger one. She had grown, the long-gangly days of adolescence being forcibly replaced with muscle and power. Quietly she waited, but she did not yet look into the pool. For that she was glad, since she was able to hear Erebos' words, heart touched. Aithniel looked at him strangely, a small smile curving her lips. In response, she tried to touch his neck with her muzzle; she wondered if he would let her? Would he be angry that she left?

Sighing, the fire child looked down at the surface, and she was drawn into the vision. The world was on fire, and at the apex of a mountain she stood with silver gavel and shadows of judgment. Bodies burned, gasping final breaths as ash rained from the darkened skies, collecting in throats. What did it mean? Her heart pounded, blood racing through her ears as she craved and feared the vision. Aithniel furrowed her brows, looking up at her father. Three sentences. "I see fires of justice burning the unrighteous. Ash rains from the sky, and I preside over courts, condemning the unfaithful and traitorous fools."

Aithniel's expression hardened, silver eyes glinting sharply like a double-edged blade. "I see my dreams and nightmares."

[[
Wishlist: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=12760
Wanting: :: [Magic: FirexLight | Immune to fire ]
Summary:
-- approaches Erebos
-- Sees the world on fire, criminals dying and her presiding over the courts as the world burns
]]

A i t h n i e l

Hope not ever to see Heaven. I have come to lead you to the
other shore; into eternal darkness; into fire and into ice.
credits

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healing, Learning, and Heat [SUN DROP] - by Aithniel - 03-25-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: Healing, Learning, and Heat [SUN DROP] - by Diesel - 03-27-2015, 02:16 AM