the Rift

Tell me your secrets. Ask me your questions.{Hro/Beo)

Julius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

With wings of shining bronze, he glided. Easing his way above the weather, gliding along with the cold winds that began cling to his feathers in frosty bits. View was cast down upon the empty tundra, but clear sight was impossible above the clouds. Still he was sure that this was it. The land the bay stud had heard of, Helovia; where the Gods lived close to their lands residents, bestowing power upon those who asked. The sparrow who'd twittered of the ridiculous tale could have easily been exaggerating, but such held no concern to the pegasus. It was here he'd pursue the power he seeked.

And so he landed, directing a near dive towards the earth, shooting through freezing clouds of liquid, feeling it cling to his feathers. As he neared the ground, golden hue'd wings began to beat backwards, slowing their holders descend until the mans back irons brushed the ground, front half of his muscled bodice eventually lowering from raised position, front daggers landing with a thump that echoed beyond him. With his new view, optics analyzed the deserted surroundings. The feeling of loneliness were all too familiar, memories of his flighty mother, flooding in, darkening the brutes glare. The thoughts were not mused on for long, as Julius shook them from heavy skull, then throwing it back to preen his iced frosted plumage. Lips peeled back, revealing orals that began at careful cleaning, while the warmth of his breath ruffled at the feathers before him, melting some of their icey clingers.

"For now the plans are on hold, my darlings. Don't you worry, our future burns bright." The whisper was mumbled to himself, holding tunes filled with peculiar anxiety.

Hrothgar and Beowulf Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hrothgar .and. Beowulf
pegasi | stallions | 18.3hh(each) | 13 years(each) | outcasts | twins | Hrothgar-Black | Beowulf-White

Hrothgar and Beowulf had been simply strolling through Helovia for days now. Their interaction with the Foothills one that they would not forget. Bastards was the greatest one word description for them all. Vain, arrogant bastards. "Move fool. There's something landing." Hrothgars deep tenors demanding at Beowulf's cold slick ears. The white man slid to the side and let his twin step before him. Black bodice sticking out harshly against the winter sheet. Both stallions watched. Eyeing Julius as a target. Like prey.

Pupil-less eyes glazed now with destruction. "Shall I?" Beo spoke. A few worded man. The blacks instant reaction to this was all to familiar, "We are not here to wipe out an entire land. Get death of your mind for once, feather brain!" disgusted tones rang against the skull of the ivory giant. Muscles relaxing in the same moment. Beowulf was not dumb, and for Gar to tell him to get blood off his mind was pure idiotic. Gar was the brutal blood thirsty one, Beowulf only did it out of pure loyalty and protection. But so, each man struck a hoof to the earth and started there leisure forward.

As the golden one was grooming as his feathers, or so it seemed, the two twins just looked from each others face back to his. Slight amusement upon there lips. "What is it you seek here?" a demanding question upon smirking black lips. Draft white body standing behind the black. Two stone cold creatures with no feel for care of pain. A king and his aid that waited for your return of answers.