the Rift

[OPEN] Headhunter [welcoming]

Tora Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Himitsu had decided for the both of us that we were following the striped feline back to the Basin before I had a chance to stick anymore of my hooves in my mouth. A talent I was quite good at, it seemed that not everyone liked an overly confident princess who knew she was meant to be a Queen one day. But I listened to Itsu quite well, and so I found myself walking along a trail of mountains growing further and further away from sea level and closer and closer to the eerie looking clouds that billowed at the peaks. Maybe the feline was bringing us to our deaths rather than to a herd for how clear it was that I felt she was below us as she had no crown upon her skull. Dark features twisted to look over my painted shoulder at my twin to check in and see how the blind one was doing on this trek when Saffron's voice broke through the sound of our hooves hitting the rocky terrain. "I am sure you feel no fear, but all the same I shall tell you to not be afraid. The Sentinels only hurt foreigners, intruders." Turning back to face the front I find myself looking at the subject of the feline's words, massive hunks of metal shaped to look like unicorns stood on each side of a passage through the mountains. A smirk tugged at the corners of my soot stained kissers before I allowed my vocal chords to form words to describe the beings to my sister. "Imagine unicorns taller than any we have ever encountered made out of sheet metal." I spoke the native tongue of the land so the tiger wouldn't grow offended with our strange language, she was kind enough to offer us homes the least I could do was allow her to understand the words falling from my lips.
We continued on a little further down a passageway before our little trio stops and stands at the entry way of what I only assume to be the Basin. Or the prison in which the feline decided to bring us to instead. Midnight ears danced forwards while my eyes shifted around the horizon, taking in as much of the valley as possible before our guide spoke up once again. "Deimos is the King, Ophelia the Queen. When you see them, mind your manners." As she spoke she lowered to her haunches where her tail wrapped around massive paws that could have easily taken out one or both of us in our young age. Eyes pulled away from their trip over the horizon to look back at the striped cat, "What are you in the herd?" Genuine wonder laced my words as we stood there waiting for the arrival of the leads of this mysterious land. Was Saffron someone of great importance of the herd? Or simply a headhunter used to bring the population up some.

"talk talk talk talk "

Tag | @[Himitsu]
Words | 496
Translation |
Notes | e.e sorry, she didn't want to be written today so it's pretty forced

TORA
i've got feathers in my hair, i get high on hydroponic weed

VeerDesigns | venomxbaby | lucieg-stock

Messages In This Thread
Headhunter [welcoming] - by Saffron - 03-24-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Headhunter [welcoming] - by Tora - 04-01-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Headhunter [welcoming] - by Himitsu - 04-20-2015, 11:45 PM