[OPEN] Headhunter [welcoming]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
I'll follow you out of the dark
I tried it my way but I keep fallin' apart
The world was in turmoil, and she had neglected her duties - some at least. So quickly she had become overwhelmed by the needs and desires of others. Traveling across Helovia had left little time to be home, and thus, when she entered, the last thing she expected as to be the one to greet and invite to strangers into their ranks. Ophelia blinked as she approached from behind, narrowing her strange, dual colored gaze at the group in front of her. Saffron, a tiger in their midst, had shown two strangers to the sentinels, stopping before the metal beasts that clicked and whirred even in their latent state.

The strangers were... interesting, to say the least. The painted filly was her height but thicker, eyes a natural, handsome brown. She seemed well rounded enough. Well spoken. Thoughtful. She was describing the sentinels to another, and a brief glance told her why. Ophelia wanted to recoil at the sight, but she remained steadfast, numb. In the place of eyes were two, gnarled horns, and she grimaced slightly, looking over the pair of (assumed) twins curiously. Obviously Saffron had brought them here for a reason, though that blind one needed significant help.

"I am Lady Ophelia," she said clearly, voice resonating with a humble power at the utterance of her title. "Why do you wish to join the Aurora Basin?" she asked, not interested in sugar coating any intentions. If they held the wrong idea about her herd, she would turn them around and send them on their way. Ophelia did not need to deal with any more negative and false rumors surrounding their mysterious and isolationist herd.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Headhunter [welcoming] - by Saffron - 03-24-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Headhunter [welcoming] - by Tora - 04-01-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Headhunter [welcoming] - by Himitsu - 04-20-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: Headhunter [welcoming] - by Ophelia - 04-26-2015, 02:22 AM
RE: Headhunter [welcoming] - by Saffron - 04-28-2015, 07:42 PM