World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

"It will devour you if kept locked away."

I knew. I may have been young, but I knew what guilt could do to someone. I'd experienced the way guilt had consumed my life after I'd been so ugly and horrible to Cera. I couldn't do anything without thinking about how much I missed being able to talk to him and wondering if he hated me. I knew how my own sorrow at Hototo's loss constantly ate at me but I had a hard time allowing my own sorrow to surface when I was face to face with someone else who experienced that same sorrow and loss. I didn't want to burden anyone else who was already sad with my own feelings and I knew that Mister Archibald was sad. Now that I knew that he had lost I could see it in his face, in the way he carried himself, in the sound of his voice. Why would I want to add to his misery to lessen my own?

I thought that I had done something wrong when he turned and started to move away from the tree. I even opened my mouth to ask him, but my voice caught in my throat. Seconds later he was motioning for me to walk with him, so I did. As we walked he told me that my moether was in the Basin with Auntie Ophelia and I made a mental not to pay her a visit and thank her for taking care of my Momma. "Are you a twin, Mister Archibald?" I asked when he spoke of my Momma and Auntie's bond. Judging from the way he spoke it was something I would never be able to understand.

"Do you have anyone else?"

The only sound for several long moments was our hooves hitting the ground and the occasional rustle of my feathers. Did I have anyone? As I pondered over the question three faces imediately came to the forefront of my mind. Cera, Gaucho, and Ryuu. What would Mister Archibald think if I said that I had Gaucho when Gaucho was the one who had physically commited the murders? Mentally, I think, he was just as distraught as any of us when the truth came to light and I could not hold it against him. He had been used.

"Yes." I finally answered, my voice confident. "I have my brother, Cera. My son, Ryuu. And my Sultan, Gaucho."

"."
@[Archibald]

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: i have so much to say but you're so far away - by Ranjiri - 04-06-2015, 06:15 PM