the Rift

Cheveyo x Tingal's Bastard Child [Contest/Audition]

Tora Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hey there guys!
So as the title reads, Dark and I are looking for a player for the bastard/love child of Cheveyo and @[Tingal]! We will be holding auditions for the player.

Basically I needed a reason to bring Cheveyo back to Helovia because at this point she wouldn't return because she believes that she has failed the Edge with all of her night terrors and shiz. BUT when she was leaving she and Tingal happened to bump into each other and the rest is history xD she finds her shaman who helps her with her night terrors and the realization that she is pregnant causes her to get a new hold on life. The foal is born offsite and will be roughly 2-4 months old once they arrive in the Threshold.

Dark and I can help you with design ideas if you need :3

Cheveyo is a flaxen chestnut splash with pink eyes
Tingal looks like a tiger and has green cat eyes[/size]

The current deadline is 12 April but can be extended.

Please fill out the form below and PM it to Tora and Tingal :

Name:
Design: (can have a small native marking like Cheveyo's that she could have put on before arriving)
Personality:
RP Sample:
Plans for Foal:

If you are not in the market for a foal but would like to offer designs please feel free!

Gifts:
- manip of baby by myself!
- drawing and a pixel by dark!
- origami style image of foal by aud!
- interesting plots :3

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
I'm confused lol

Chev 'left' in December. Or at least that's when she went into AA. But Tingal was a prisoner of the Basin as of October. So when was this child conceived? Since it's off-site (as no breeding thread took place) is it going to be like a year old?
Meaning it was conceived off-site before Chev ran away?

Tora Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
^^
This has been worked out Via skype anddd everything in the original post is correct <3